Recording...lights, camra and action!!! Part 2

Mal's POV

As soon as we got to Genie's studio, Jordan gave me a massive hug. I looked at her with question as she let go. "Um why are you hugging me?" I asked, trying to be nice. I saw a smirk appear on her face, so what her father has planed must be really bad. "Just if you die" she said and walked out the building. Oh goblins, I'm going to die. Genie opened the door to his office where I walked in to see a blue folder with my name on it sat. "This feels kind of like report meeting doesn't it?" I said after  sitting down, which made Genie laugh.
"It's not Mal, what did my daughter tell you that made you so nervous? Anyway, here's my idea but it's your choice" Genie said, sliding me the folder. I open it to see his ideas, I smirk, this is going to be good. "When do we start?" I asked.,
"Tomorrow in Jordan's lamp at 10am sharp"
"Okay" and I walked out.

~_~_~_~__~_~~~~~~_~_~~_~___~_~~~_~_~_~~_

"Mal!"
"Hey Zia, what you doing?"
"Looking for you"
I walked with Zia to my dorm and I closed the door as Zia sat in my bed, I'm surprised that she's not here, she must be with Doug or something. "What's up?" I asked.
"I want to ask you a question, but I might sound dumb or crazy" she started. By .the way she's twitching it's not good...for me or her.
"I think I... Love a guy" she whispered. I shrieked with happiness, I'm happy for her. This is what it was like before the incident. "Who's the lucky guy?" I asked, making Zia laugh.
"You've changed a lot haven't you?" She said. That caught me off guard; I didn't realise how much I've changed. "Anyway, I think I love someone but I don't think he likes me back...and my mum will kill me" she said sadly. I rose an eyebrow.
"If your mum doesn't like him and then she can go and die in a hole, no offence of course. She doesn't control your life" I said, making her look a bit better "who is it?" I asked.
"Chad" she whispered. I gasped and got my phone out to see Chad in my contacts. Zia looked over my shoulder and looked at me in horror. "Why don't we call him?" I said, smirking and pressing the call button and made it speaker. She panicked and I put my finger on my lips "I'll do talking okay?"

Chad: Hello?
Mal: Hey Chad, it's your favourite VK!!
C: *groan* Mal what do you want?
M: to talk about your love life
C: why should I tell you anything?
M: well, I could say your deepest secrets to everyone, how you never go-
C: okay, okay. Stop. What do you want again?
M: your princely mind is messed up isn't it? Who do you like?
C: um, why?
M: come on Chaddy, I see the way you look at her
C: stop it
M: Prince Charming, Jr., spill so I can set you up otherwise I'll tell her myself!
C: okay, okay. I like-no I love Zia

Zia blushes.

M: well I'm on speaker with Zia right now who loves you back so maybe you guys should meet up at 6pm, so half an hour from now to go on a date? Meet at my dorm? Okay then bye!

And I hung up. "Let's get you ready" I said to the still panicking Zia.

_~_~_____~_~~_~_~__~

Her outfit is awesome.