Shhh its a secret! (2)

Allie's P.O.V.

"ALLIE!!!!!!" my brother yelled from downstairs

"WHAT STEVEN?!" I yelled back

"MOM AND DAD ARE ON THE PHONE!!"

Omg I haven't heard from them in forever. You see, a few months ago my parents left to go on a trip around the world so they left Steven in charge. I haven't talked to them in about ... 5 months and I miss them soo much!

I started running down the stairs and I was still in my pj's (a white tank top and baby blue booty shorts) to find my brother and Jordan sitting at the table. My brother was busy talking on the phone while Jordan was staring at me. What was that in his eyes? Love? Lust? Hehehe

I blushed. He was still looking at me and I was still looking at him. Damn he looked good.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan's P.O.V.

Steven was still on the phone with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Wow they had been gone for a long time!!

Then Allie walked down the stairs. Damnnn she looked sexy as hell. That tank top that showed her big C sized breasts, and those booty shorts that made her body look like the body of a sex goddess.

I just kept staring. My eyes wouldn't let me look away. She looked at me and blushed. I stood up and walked over to her, her brother still deep in conversation.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed" I whispered in her ear seductively. I knew all about what she liked, her turn-on's, turn-off's. I mean after all I have known her since I was like 10.

She quietly moaned.

Damn that was sexy!!

I looked at her lips. Those big, plump, pink, very VERY kissable lips. I wanted her, I needed her, I lusted for her.

Why does she do this to me???

I grabbed her hand not caring what her brother thought and pulled her to a room.

I kissed her.

But she just stood there and laughed.

She pulled away

"What the hell?" I stated. I was getting 'excited' if you know what I mean.

"sorry big boy not right now. We can't have my brother finding out" she said and then giggled when she looked at my facial expression.

It was a mixture of confusion, lust, sadness, and guilt.

She giggled again

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she snuggled into my chest. It just... It felt so right!

Gosh I need to tell her soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Monday Morning...

Allie's P.O.V.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!

"UGHHH" I groaned while getting out of my way too comfortable bed.

I did not feel like going to school today.

I got dressed in Skinny jeans and a Purple v neck t-shirt, did my make up (eyeliner, mascara, and a little natural eye shadow) and put on a pair of uggs.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. The delicious smell of eggs and toast filled my nose. Gosh Steven was such a good cook.

"Morning sis!" he said when he saw me walking in