The Setup (Guresu)

I stand straight up as I enter the hospital, passing through the automatic doors. A chime goes off above me, and the secretary looks up as I approach the desk.
  "Hello ma'am! How may I help you today?" The young man asks, and I set my purse on the counter, and turn the open top towards him. My friend, Konpanion, gave me a specific set of instructions.
  "Walk through the front doors standing tall, appearing confident. When the young man at the front desk asks how he can help you, very seriously set your purse on the counter, and turn it with the Sword Art Online cartridge peeking through the top. Once he sees it, he will look at you, and you need to say, in exact words, 'Someone is in need of saving'. Once you've said those precise words, he will take you behind the counter to a small room just behind that area. He will then take you to a maintenance elevator, which will take you directly to the third floor and into a room. From there, you'll put on the NereGear after sliding the cartridge in, lay on the bed, and press the power button. The last thing you'll do before being locked into that world, is say 'Link Start'."
  So, I followed his instructions. All the way through to the elevator, and then I stopped. I began to slide the NerveGear onto my head, when the morning sun rises, peeking through the window. Is this it? Will this be the last time I see the precious world I live in? No.. No! I'm going to bring my daughter back to this world, and I'm going to bring her back with me.
  "Link Start!"