Birthday Party Two

Start from the beginning

"Wait stop! You cant kill me now! I want to see Jane and Ben.. please?"

"Yea, and what's it to ya?"

"They're my friends! They don't know me but I cant live or die knowing they're real and not see them! Please! Take me to see them... I'll do anything! They mean so much to me! I want to play games with Ben, talk about the past with Jane.... please! I can't say it enough! Please I'll do anything!" You finished, crying the while way through. "Anything?" Jeff asked suspiciously. You nodded. "Then I want you to sing me a song." Really? A song?

Fine, but just because you had to.

Angel With a Shotgun

I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.

Get out your guns, battles begun. Are you a saint or a sinner? If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on the trigger. They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for, why baby you are all that I adore! If love is what you need, a soldier I will be!

I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back! I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe, dont you know your everything I have? And I, want to live not just survive, tonight.

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin, don't mean I'm not a believer. And major Tom, will sing along. Yea they still say I'm a dreamer! They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for. Why baby you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I will be!

I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back! I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe, don't you know youre everything I have? And I, want to live not just survive, tonight.

---

You woke up in a cold sweat. The hell happened? That was the weirdest dream you ever had, you didn't think you could dream again.

Okay y/n. Check for signs... well first off the people here mean alot to you... second, you love Jeff alot too... um, are there more?

Uh, maybe Jeff likes music?

Ugh! I can't think right now.. I'll just go back to bed. I'll tell Jeff and everyone tomorrow.

---

You woke back up peacefully this time, and none other than Jeff was sleeping next to you. Must've woken up and got in the bed with you. But...

Jane was on the floor, and Ben was curled up in a ball next to the wall. "VAKNA ELLER DÖ!" You yelled as loud as you could.

(Wake up or die)

(Hey, made sense to me..)

Everyone jolted awake. "What is it with you and you guys coming in my room?"

Jane sat up and sighed. "Well, last night Jeff said you were crying and kicking and screaming in your sleep... so we came in here to keep you company." She said like it answered everything...

"Well, I did have a dream.. a weird one too..." you said thinking about the dream you just had that night. "Oh! Tell us y/n!" Jane said excitedly.

"Well, the first thing that I remember is that Jeff was trying to kill me, but I said this long thing that went kinda like this:

"They're my friends! They don't know me but I cant live or die knowing they're real and not see them! Please! Take me to see them... I'll do anything! They mean so much to me! I want to play games with Ben, talk about the past with Jane.... please! I can't say it enough! Please I'll do anything!"

You finished and everyone looked appalled. "Well... continue..." Jeff said. "And then, Jeff said to sing him a song and he'd take me..." you trailed off, trying to avoid the song you sang if possible.

"What song y/n?" Ben just HAD to ask... "well, it was, um, Angel With a Shotgun..." you almost stuttered. Jane giggled a little and Ben huffed. You earned a grin from Jeff, something unexpected.

"Hey! I can't control my dreams yet! I've never tried.." you said a small blush creeping up to your cheeks.

"What?" You said. Why? I don't know, maybe everyone was all the sudden staring at you like they were going to get raped? Yea. That's why.

"Y/n..?" Jeff said as he stood up and backed away. "What Jeff? Whats wrong?" You asked mostly because you thought not being able to control your dreams was worthy of this behavior. "Y/n, your form... your turning into a fucking deer!" Jeff yelled at you. "Jeff! It's a doe, just so you know!" Jane corrected him. "What the hell?!? Y/n? Can you talk?" Ben asked. Well, of course! I'd be happy to talk as a fucking deer that can't even make the sounds of the alphabet!

So, you shook your head no. But why did you change into a fucking deer? No, a doe, but same difference!

---

You then looked at everyone. They looked at you. Wait a sec. What happened? Hold on, were you still dreaming at that moment? And you just woke up? It was still night, but Jeff was in there with you. What the hell did that mean?

You went back to sleep, hoping you could have a normal dream, one that you have always had.

The Recurring Dream.