Astro's Rocky- You Deserve Better...

Normal P.O.V

"Yahhhh oppa just one kiss?" Rocky's "girlfriend" whined to another guy.

"Don't you think Minhyuk will find out?" He asked her reluctantly.

"That boy is really dumb. He's like madly in love with me." She answered pridefully.

You scoffed at her attitude and quickly ran to his house. How could she do that to him? How could he date someone like her? You were going to tell him about you going to study abroad but, this seemed to be more important.

"Yah Park Minhyuk! Open the door! Palli!" You bange on the door.

"What is it this time (y/n)?" He chuckled.

"It's something bad... I think you might hate me for it." You said reluctantly.

"C'mon (y/n), you know I would never hate you."

"Well your see... Janghwa... she's cheating on you with Boyoung... I saw them after school behind the lockers. I'm really sorry Minhyuk." You said quietly.

Minhyuk was enraged. He didn't know whether to believe you or not. Minhyuk really loved Janghwa. Blinded by his love, he chose her over you.

"Yay is this some kind of joke?! Janghwa would never do this to me!" He yelled at you.

"Minhyuk I'm telling the truth. I saw them together. I'm only telling you for your own good. You deserve better...." you muttered.

"Who would be better than Janghwa?! You?!" He screamed harshly.

You looked up from your lap with a hurt expression and saw Rocky's angry red face. You were about to tell him about your crush but chose not to.

The last thing you wanted to do before you died was make Rocky happy but it wasn't happening. You only had a limited time left and you wanted to spend it with him.

You had a rare and fatal heart condition. The same condition that took the lives of your parents. You got the condition a lot younger than your parents did.

You lived with your grandparents who have raised you ever since you were 5. They were waiting at the hospital to say their final goodbyes.

Slowly, you got up from your seat and walked to the door.

"Goodbye Rocky... I hope in the end she was worth it. I hope you live happily from now on. I love you." You said giving him your last bit eye smile.

He seemed to have no regret on his face as you close the door and went to the hospital.

You reached the hospital and greeted your grandparents sad eyes. You smiles warmly.

"Don't be sad grandpa and grandma."

"My poor granddaughter... to be cursed with such unfortune." She cried cupping your cheeks.

"I guess I won't be able to come home anymore. I think they're keeping me here until I pass." You told them sadly.

"Then we'll come everyday to visit you child." Your grandpa declared.

"Ani don't do that. You'll get sick. I don't want that to happen."

"Don't be silly child. We'll be back tomorrow arraso?" Your grandma chuckled.

"Arraso halmoni." You laughed and said your farewells.

*The Next Day*

Rocky walked to school without you. He was still quite mad that you lied to him like that. He really loved Janghwa. He entered the classroom and saw that he was the first one there. You were usually the first one there... next he saw Janghwa and Boyoung walk into class hand in hand. The both looked at each other and smiled.

"Wahhh jjinja. I can't believe this." He said sarcastically.

"O-oppa this isn't what-" She tried to reason with him.

"Save your breath I don't care what excuses come out of that mouth of yours. We're over." Rocky said grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

Janghwa grabbed his arm and looked at him pleadingly. He returned her look with a cold stare and yanked his arm away. He had to go apologize to you, but, he didn't know about your heart condition. He tried calling you, but your phone was turned off. He called your grandparents, but they did answer either.

He ran to your house and quietly knocked on the door. Your grandparents answered the door. Tears gently adorned their cheeks and Rocky started getting worried.

"Halmoni... what's the matter... where's (y/n)?" He asked.

"Our granddaughter... she's at the hospital right now. We were just told she's in critical condition." Your grandpa explained.

"I-in the hospital... why?"

Your grandparents looked to each other and back to Rocky then back to themselves. They nodded their heads and motioned for him to sit down with them.

"Our granddaughter she has a rare and incurable heart condition. We couldn't do anything about it. She... she only has about a day left. She requested us not to come because she doesn't want to see us sad so we respect her last wishes... She... she told us to give this to you."

They handed him a black teddy bear. He knew it was your favorite one. It was the one you parents had given you before they passed away. You would always play their message over and over again. This time though... you recorded a message of your own for Rocky.

He ran out the door and rushed to the hospital you were at. Fantasia Hospital wasn't far from your house so he reached there quickly. He finally found your room and entered quietly without you noticing.

He stepped on one of the present bags that were in there and the sound caught your attention. You turned your head and looked sadly at Rocky.

"Annyeong Rocky-ah." You smiled.

He stood there looking at the ground and quietly walked to the side of your bed. He grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"Don't... go..." He cried.

"I'm sorry Rocky..."

"Janghwa... she wasn't worth it so please... don't leave me... and please... don't call me Rocky... my name is Minhyuk. Park Minhyuk... your best friend... the person who can't live without you..."

Your heart monitor began to beat rapidly and you could feel your life slipping from you. Nurses and doctors rushed to your room. Rocky began to cry harder.

"(Y/N) DON'T GO DON'T LEAVE ME YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE!" He sobbed loudly.

That was it... you were gone. Rocky was gone... It was all over.

He hugged the teddy bear close to his heart as he cried. He pressed the button on the hand and it began to talk.

"Hmmmm... how do I begin this... Annyeong Minhyukkie! It's (y/n)! I'm giving you my most prized possession. My parents gave this to before they left so now I'm giving it to you! I just want you to know that I love you. You won't be alone. I'll be watching from above. Saranghae Park Minhyuk!"

"Saranghae... (f/n)."-Full name