Part 3~ H-He went through all of this..

-This chapter is pretty dark so be-aware this may/may not trigger you different people are triggered by different things- I warned you~

Laurence's POV:

I tried my best to comfort Garroth I could feel his heart beating on my chest. He looked so small and helpless like this.. He started to calm down after a while I just kept hold of him untill he looked up at me and slowly said choking on some tears "I-I'm sorry L-Laurence.." I looked at him and frowned "What are you sorry for?" I asked. "F-For everything.. I'm sorry you had to see me like this.. I'm sorry you had to-" He said before I inturrupting him by placing one finger on his lips. "Garroth there's nothing for you to be sorry for.. Now how about we stop crying and you can talk to me, That sound good?" I said smiling at him. "O-Ok.." He said slowly getting up. We both sat down on his bed, Garroth broke the silence and said "L-Laurence..." he was biting his lip looking really nervous. "Yeah?" I said softly. He took a deep breath and Blurted out "I-I think i'm ready to tell you why I was crying now.." I nodded at him in approval to carry on. "You see Laurence when I was younger.. my dad used to take his anger out on me." he Murmured with a hurt look on his face. "When I done something that was normal for a child to do but not an adult he would" he paused with tears starting to form in his eyes I could see it hurt him to remember. He carried on "Hurt me, scold me he would go to long lengths to make sure I would be brought up with out any flaws, but i'm still human no one is flawless and im far from it.." He took a deep breath and took off his top showing me the endless scars, cuts and bruise's all over his body. I gasped and caught hold of Garroth arm "Garroth.." I studied the newly looking cuts on his arms. He pulled his arm away quickly and put his shirt back on. "Garroth why are you doing this yourself.." I fretted. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "That is something that is going to take me a lot.. longer to tell you, Don't take offence by that i'm just not ready right now.." He sighed. I stared at him "Garroth.. Promise me you won't do this to yourself.. I can help you if you just" he cut me off. "NO Laurence you CAN'T help me!" He yelled. I looked at the floor trying to hide the tears welling up in my eye's "Ok Garroth.. I'll be going.." I muttered walking away.

-=+=-

Short but you knooowwww I don't know what to write o-o

Larroth~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें