Description

"Sure he's hot, but it seems to me that he's planning to skewer me the minute I turn my back"

Maureen Martin had dated Stiles Stilinski up until a couple months ago. Now she's single, and slightly heartbroken. What she doesn't expect is to meet an old friend of hers and Stiles, and fall hard for him despite the consequences. Now she's stuck between two guys; the one who swept in while she was heartbroken and the one that will always hold a piece of her heart. Plus she has the Dread Doctors to worry about.

*plot credit to HermioneForever

Copyright © 2016 by Jessica A.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Oh my goodness guys..this is going to be my first fanfic book! I've been wanting to do this for a while! Thank you to HermioneForever for the plot, I'm so happy she gave it to me. I hope I do good, and I really hope you guys love it.

I love you all my AlmondJoys!

-JustJess