Chapter 5

I'm excited to write this chapter hope you like it.
The room above is Chelsea's the one below is Anabeth's room

Anabeth's p.o.v

It was beautiful I couldn't wait to see my room.

"We have the bed, the walk in closet, the bathroom, and the balcony with a small tea table and a small couch", Ashton said. Once again in the tour guide voice.

"Next is your room Anabeth", Luke whispered in my ear softly.

I don't know what happened but I felt my stomach do flips when he said that. I decided to ignore the feeling and go with them to my new room. We stopped at a white door with a gold door handle on it. He opened the door and I was in aww it was beautiful a king size bed in the middle a balcony with a small tea table and small chairs. A large tv, some small seats and a small table in between. There was a huge bathroom and a walk in closet. Inside the closet there was an isle with a laptop, IPad, and a rose I phone 6 s . I walked back and stood by the door in aww.
"So do you like it", Ashton asked hopefully.
"Did I like it, I absolutely love it thank you so much", I ran and hugged all 4 boys hugging Ashton the tightest. They just chuckled and brought my bags in my new room.
"You should start unpacking dinner will be in a few hours we'll call you when it's done", Ashton told me turning around and leaving with the boys.
Wow I cant believe What's happened today so many things in very little time I thought to myself as I put my bags on my bed. I looked around and saw a white speaker in the corner of my room. I walked towards it and brought it to my bed. I connected my iPod and put my songs on shuffle. Suddenly I heard this angelic voice that belonged to the one and only Alex Gaskarth. I smiled and began putting my clothes away with therapy playing softly.

Chelsea's p.o.v (yay new pov)

I stayed in my room while Ana- beth went to check hers out. I looked around thinking of where I would put my clothes. I put my bags in my bed and started folding up my clothes and putting it in the drawers. I was halfway done when I heard therapy by All Time Low play from a couple of rooms away. I chuckled knowing it was Ana I mean who else can it be we are practicly the number one fans of All Time Low and Green Day.
Once I finished unpacking I went to where the sound of boulevard of broken dreams was playing and knocked softly on the door. When she didn't reply I opened it and saw Ana laying in her bed sound asleep, wow this girl can sleep. I closed the door and went back to my room suddenly feeling tired. Once my face hit the pillow I fell fast asleep.

So sorry for the late update but What did you think I know it's not good but hey I'm 12 what do you expect. Also I didn't put the exciting part in I'll put it in the next chapter though. How would you like if I put the boys' girfriends in. Let me know also don't forget to comment and vote I'll make sure to update again soon. -Anabeth