Chapter 3

The picture above is of Chelsea

Anabeth's p.o.v

"What did you just say?", yicel asked.

"We'll adopt both of the girls", he answered happily.

"Trust me you don't want these sluts their worthless", she replied.

"We'll take them now where do I sign?", he asked.

"Come to my office, now you rats go get your bags packed and I hope I won't see you again", she told us.

"Would you need help packing", a blond boy asked.

"No thanks", I muttered before running upstairs.

When I got to my room I closed the door and got my suitcase from under the bed. I started puting my clothes in when I finished I got my other suitcase and ran to the bathroom, I put in all my necessities but before I left I went under the sink to where I hid my old friend I quickly put it in my bag. I went under the bed and pulled out an old photo album, I sighed and put it carefully in my bag and ran downstairs only to bump into the tall blonde.

"Sorry" we both said at the same time.

"it's fine I should've watched we're I was going", We said at the same time again.
This time instead of talking we just laughed it out.

"Need help",he asked.

"Yea sure,thanks"

"No problem beautiful", he replied winking a sudden blush came to my face but before he could notice I looked down a sudden interest in my shoes.

"Ready to go", the curly haired guy asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be", I answered honestly.

As we walked outside I was blinded by the Sun's bright light, but got use to it after a while. When we got to the car I notice there were four guys not just two there was the curly haired guy, the blond one, a kiwi looking guy, and a green haired guy.
Once we all got settled in the car we started driving to what I guess is now our new house.

" I'm sorry but I don't even know your name's",i asked.

"You have nothing to be sorry for love, and my name's Ashton, this one here's Luke,then there's Calum, and there's Michael, I didn't get a chance to check so why don't you tell us your names and a little bit about yourselves", Ashton told us.

"Well my name's Anabeth I'm 17 years old, my favorite color is blue my favorite animal is a penguin, favorite bands are green day and all time low and blink-182 ,my favorite movie is mean girls and anchor man, my favorite show is how I met your mother and that's about it."

"Wow", Luke breathed out.

"My name's Chelsea I'm 17 years old my favorite color is purple my favorite animal is puppies favorite bands are green day and All time low, my favorite movie is monsters Inc. And my favorite show is family guy."

"Well we're home", Ashton said
When I looked out I couldn't believe my eyes.

Question: Why didn't they say their birthday? did they think it wasn't important? Maybe I'm just overriacting.... Or maybe I'm not you'll have to wait and see.. Or read whatever.

Well that's chapter 3 dont forget to comment and vote by the way everything Anabeth said are my favorite things. Anyway I'm gonna update soon hope you liked the chapter - Anabeth