Chapter 24

We pulled up to McDonald's drive thru and that bitch ass line was long as hell. We got a car filled with a bunch of hungry ass black people, and one of them happens to be a five foot two annoying ass, disrespectful ass lil man boy.

"Hello welcome to mother fucking McDonald's what y'all need?" She asked us.

"Well bitch I'd like four Big Mac's fifteen large fries, five 20 piece nuggets, and don't be stingy with the sauce like y'all dirty ass people always do that give a nigga one sauce for twenty nuggets where they do that at? Two number two's, and three number three's. Oh and about two stacks of medium sized empty cups, and a large sweet tea. That'll be all goofy." Mally said.

"I hope you paying for every single last thing you ordered, you probably some broke ass nigga in a beat up ass car with just one blue strip in his pocket. Get the fuck up outta here and pulled up the the first window." She said.

"Doowop move let me get in the driver seat real quick." I said tapping his shoulder.

I got all happy in my seat because this bitch just tried to treat my son. Now I'm really bout to go to jail fa fucking a bitch up at a McDonald's drive thru window.We pulled up to the window, and the bitch was so bald head it wasn't even funny.

I ain't do no talking with shorty, as soon as she opened the window I punched her ass. She reached through both windows punched me then tried to pull me up out the car.

She grabbed my hair and that shit hurt I just it done this morning, I pulled her half way into Doowop car, and the other half of her was still in McDonald's. I two pieced her ass and her head almost flew out the car. She started to scratch my face and arms, and I don't do that scratching shit so I pushed her as hard as I could back inside the building.

"Well it looks like we gotta go to another McDonald's. Black people always ruin shit, Imma turn white on y'all ass." Mally said, as Doowop grabbed the money from another lady, after we switched seats.

"Pull up to the second window." She said laughing shaking her head.

"They gone spit in our food." Kyro laughed.

"That'll be the day I kill somebody stop playing Kyrin before you jinx that shit." I said mugging him through the mirror.

"I'll be right there with you to. It's gone be the day I feel like being nice and give everybody a bullet. My generous ass." Mally said taking the bags of food I handed him.

"I got one question Jamal. Why you order all this fucking food? It's not even gone be a lot of us." Doowop asked getting on the road to go to Herb house.

"Well its gone be me, you, Kyro, Doowop, Jamiyah, Squeak, Shawn, Bibby, Gmoney, Maneski, Herb, Avi, Ticket, Ramo,and Farro. We all know Ticket fat ass always gotta eat so why not just get one of everything else on the menu. As for the cups don't worry bout that. Oh and one of them Six0 niggas." He said looking through the bags he got.

"Which one Jamal?" I said looking back at him through the mirror.

"LA Nation General fuckin dick sucker." He said before he began eating the fries, fat ass midget. But Tay like a close cousin to me. You know that one cousin every time there's a family function you'd duck off wit them and chill, and talk shit bout people. But you would still beat they ass if it came down to it family, or not. But if anything I can trust him, and Rondo plus Gotti. You don't get RondoNumbaNine without G Gotti.
--
The people that were at Herb house was basically everybody but Avi, Farro, and Ramo.

"Bibby why you ignoring me? What I do brother?" Like this nigga been full on ignoring me since the day Cody had the twins.

"Bibby."

"Biiibby."

"Buckz."

"Buucckkz."

"Brandon."

"Dickinson."

"What you want damn." He said looking at me.

"You been ignoring me fa days, what's yo problem you supposed to be my favorite brother."

"You just annoying as hell g. That shit not cute." I got up and walked in the kitchen were ticket ass was just sitting there eating.

"You gone die eating all that at once, that's not healthy." I told him sitting on the counter. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating.

Kyro sat down in the stool that was between my legs.

"You just look so ugly without yo hair Kyro. You got a funny shaped head and all." I laughed like his head has it's own little shape.

"You always look ugly but I don't say nothing because I like you."

"Damn you like me Kyro? I like you too." I bent down and looked at him.

"What type shit do y'all be on, ugly asses?" Ticket asked with a bunch of fries in his hand.

"We be on that Kyro and NiNi shit, what you be on black ass." I rolled my eyes, people stay trynna do me and mines, sit down for real man.

"We be on that Kyro and NiNi shit. Who mans is this?" He said mocking me.

"We gone have to fight here soon ticket. It's like every time you come round you be testing my G shit, I'm starting to think you just wanna fight me because you always coming for me."

"Sit yo ass down baby Kyro, you not bout to do shit." Tay said walking into the kitchen.

"Y'all not bout to gang up on my lil bro like that." Mally said coming into the room.

"Thanks son, I know you got my back, unlike his ass." I pushed Kyro head off my leg.

"Shut up I always got yo hairy ass back." He put his head back on my leg.

"My back not hairy." I whined.

"Lets get high before I go to sleep." Jamiyah sang walking in and I got up. She pulled out Xans, weed, and lean

"Oh hell fuck nah that's a straight death wish in yo hand." I said sitting my ass back down.

"Like somebody stupid enough in here to do all three of these at once. You dumb." Gmoney said shaking his head.

"Shit somebody might be."

Kyro, Mally, and Herb rolled up about ten blunts. Squeak, and Maneski was putting lean in the doubled up cups, and I made Jamiyah put them got damn Xans up.

After getting three of the blunts in rotation, and all them drinking that lean Jamiyah was the first one gone. I wasn't bout to drink that shit it's nasty to me but if they want to that's on them.

"Y'all know I almost got shot the other day." Jamiyah laughed like getting shot was something funny.

"But it was all good it was a green beam, and green mean go so my ass was gone down the street, running like my life depended on it." She shook her head.

"Because it did, if it was a red beam what you was gone do stay there?" Maneski asked her.

"Hell yeah, I wasn't bout to get pulled over by the cops for running a red beam." She said it like she it was a street light and she was in a car.

"Was you walking or in a car, and was it a beam or a fucking stop light dummy?" Squeak asked.

"I was on my foots, and it was a .30 with a green beam. I'm not dumb bro." Jamiyah said.

"So where the cops, and getting pulled over come from?" Kyro asked.

"Just stop talking y'all killing my brain cells with these questions when I clearly just told y'all I almost got shot. But they had a green beam, green means go so I ran." She said.

"You gotta be the smartest person in her lil bro." I laughed because now the shit started to make sense. I think I done went dumb being round they ass so much since school out.
--
Excuse any mistakes 😘😐✨