PROLOGUE

As RK and Madhu got married,their life was full of happiness...They were enjoying their good time...But their happiness wasn't going well with some envious people and even God...

Their life was a kind-off a roller coaster ride...Once happy the next moment they had to face something really bad..Sultan who was earlier Madhu's friend in need now became the reason for their misery...He tortured and blackmailed Madhu to divorce RK and get back with him.. somehow RK came to know about it and he killed Sultan...This was not it with them..God wanted to test their love for each other for more time...RK who didn't manage to give time to his film due to chaos in his personal life got banned by the producers and now his career was at stake....

He successfully got through this time but to his dread he met with a serious accident which paralyzed him and the shooting of his film stopped...He was all broken up and helpless.....He was now under a huge financial crisis as the back withdrew their financial support...

Will RK get through it??

How will Madhu help him??

Will their relationship and love gonna stay strong during the tough times??

To know about the journey stay tuned...!!

DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE??
IF YES LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST CHAPTER 1...