chapter 6

Lilly is really warm, and cuddlely. Mmmmmm, I can't help but I snuggle my face into her hair. Her hair smells like, strawberrys.

"Zay?" Lilly pulled me closer to her.

"Yes Lilly?" I play with her hair.

"Mmmm this feels good" she smiles and she kisses my chest. Woe, does Lilly like me!? This is awesome.

"I'm glad," I smile and I kiss her head then I fall asleep.

I wake up in a empty bed, I get up and I smell bacon. I look at my phone and its almost 10.

"Good morning zay," I heard Lilly say.

"Morning Lilly, how did you sleep?" I sat at the island.

"Great, oh mom told me to tell you that her and Dave will be home around 8 tonight." she said handing me a plate of eggs bacon and toast.

"Wow! Thanks Lilly, this looks really good!" I take a bite and I almost flipped out.

"Lilly! This is really good!" she giggles and says 'thanks'

She's beautiful, in a big t shirt and shorts almost covered by her shirt. Her hair is in a messy bun.

"Zay?" she looked at me.

"Yea Lilly?" I took another bite of the eggs she made.

"I'm sorry about last night." she sat across from me.

"Last night What?" I was confused.

"Taking up all the space, I'll sleep some were else if you want me to."

"What Lilly no it's ok, pulse your were cuddling. Not taking space." she blushed.

"Are you sure?" she gave me a unsure smile.

"I'm as sure as I am when I say 'can I please have more eggs?'." Lilly giggled and handed me a plate with a covering over it to keep the food warm.

"Ok thanks zay, Oh Dave asked if you can take me to the mall today so we can get new clothes for school." she sighed after she said school, I know she's scared.

"Um, sure. Sounds like fun." I gave her a big smile and she smiled back.

"Thanks zay." she kissed my head then went to the back and started to jump on the ingrownd trampoline.

God she's beautiful.