Kind Knight

Lisa jumped as she heard a bang and sat up in the armchair she must have fallen asleep in. She looked around and with no clock in the room figured it was around 3 in the morning by the sky outside. Turning her head she saw the outline of a tall figure stumbling through the darkness and she stood and flicked the lamp on. The sight was unexpected.

Lucas stood swaying at the foot of his bed squinting at her and smiled stupidly. "Lisha... hey.."
His slurred words were slow and he concentrated on making his way over to the chair and tripped falling to the floor at her feet.

Forgetting why she was here, who was responsible, and hie much of an ass he is, she bent to help him up and put his arm over her shoulder and tried to carry his heavy weight to the bed but he wasn't helping. His head rolled to the side into her neck and she froze.

She felt him inhale and exhale into her neck and she fought the shiver that went through her. His breath smelled of alcohol and mints.

"You smell goooood." He nuzzled her neck and nipped it playfully, as she gasped and got to the bed releasing him as he fell to the bed. At last moment his hand snaked around her waist and pulled her with him and she blushed trying to get up.

"Stay..please.." she froze and looked at him, really looked at him. He looked like hell. Tired, drunk, and entirely sweet. But mostly, scared. And that's what made her lay down next to him.

Lucas the big mean vampire. The controlling sicko that forced women into sex slaves...was scared.

She sighed and closed her eyes knowing she'd regret this in the morning but still couldn't seem to care at the moment. "Go to sleep Lucas..I'll stay right here."

She opened her eyes to see his looking straight at her taking her in as he whispers, "your so bueatiful..."

He then turned and curled up on the edge and soon I heard his snoring as I sighed and closed my eyes letting sleep take me. My first and last thought before I went under was Lucas taking my hand as he led us into the world and through huge gates as we laughed and ran together. I smiled and let the dream take me to black oblivian.