Chapter 1

My name Kim Seokjin,the prince of the 'Kim' royal family. I'm a gentle prince,little cheerful,kind,caring and handsome. Many people used to call me flower because of this attitudes. But not just all about my attitude. You know,I have a little bit girly side attitude and I like pink color,because of this I was known to be the Flower Prince. I usually like to takes care of my skin and my handsome look. Cause I don't want it to be ruined haha. Now I'm doing that again. But the queen told to me earlier that I am going to decide who am I gonna pick as my personal guard for my safety
so I'm doing this again. I don't like being called ugly you know?

"Prince Jin are you there?" A maid knocked through the door of Jin.

"Yes I'm here. Is it time now?" Jin asked the maid.

"Yes prince,they are calling you now." The maid said.

"Then tell them that I'm going now,I just need to change." Jin said.

"Yes,prince Jin,I'm going now." The maid said and bowed then she started walking to tell it to the queen.

You must be thinking that my room is pink too cause I love pink right? Yup my room is pink with a little white color. My bed is big and wide,it has many big bear stuff toys. Its always clean cause my maid always cleaning it.

"What should I wear?" Jin asked himself.

"Oh,I should wear this one." Jin said then picked the cloth and started changing.

"There." He said as he finished changing then went to his mirror. "Need to look good not look ugly and there. Finished." He said as he finished fixing his face. "I should go now,they're probably waiting." Jin said as he walked out the door to go at the queen or at her eomma.

On Reira's side.

I am Reira Lin,a female guard,I have the ability to protect people like the other guards do. I'm only a single daughter. I'll just remind you but even if I'm a girl I'm not into girly things. I'll just prefer more manly and more cool. I know that my name is a little bit girlish but my eomma named it for me so I don't have a choice. I came here at the palace of this Kim royal family to be a female guard. They said they're gonna test our skills and what we can do. It's like an exam for me. And as I heard the prince is the one who's going to choose as his own guard. But I don't care,I need to do this for my life. Oh right my eomma died when I still was in 18. She was killed by a murderer. That's why I tried to join first at some army to become a soldier but they didn't accepted me so I just decided to become a female guard,but the others also didn't took notice of me because of my behaviour. I joined some cause I want to find out who killed my eomma. I'm living at my grandma's house right now but I leave today cause I'm gonna attend some exam to become a female guard.

"Who are you?" The sultans said as they locked their spears together so I can't pass through the gate of the palace.

"I'm Lin Reira. I'm going to take an exam here to become the prince's personal guard." Reira said with a serious tone.

"Your identification first." The other sultan said.

"Here." Reira said as she shows an identification paper.

"Okay,it's true. Please come inside now,the queen is waiting for the people who are taking the exams." They said as they separated the spear and the gate opened.

"Thank you." Reira said as she bowed then started walking again.

On the sultans' side.

"Wow,isn't she a brave girl?" The sultan on the left said.

"Yeah she is really serious about the exam." The sultan on the right answered.