06. facetime

FACETIME

           SHE stared at her phone screen, getting ready to call Alycia

SHE stared at her phone screen, getting ready to call Alycia. Her stomach was full of butterflys and excitement filled her body. She pressed the call button and listened to the continuous ringing. After waiting a few seconds waiting without an answer, Ariana started to get worried. What if Alycia changed her mind and didn't want to talk to her? Than question was answered when Alycia's face appeared on the screen.

"Hi. Oh gosh I can't believe I'm actually talking to you. I've been waiting for this since I saw you on Instagram." Alycia said, starting the conversation.

"You're accent is so cute," Ariana started. "And I've been waiting for this since I saw you on the 100."

"So, tell me about yourself."

TIME SKIP

Both girls were laughing so much they were unable to continue telling each other funny stories from their past years. Hours had slipped away and so had Ariana's battery life. Her laughter ceased when a notification popped up on her screen.

"Alycia I have to go. I have 5% battery left." Ariana stated, not realising how much time had passed.

"It was so fun talking to you. Call me whenever you're free and if I am too, we'll talk." Alycia said.

"I will. Bye Alycia."

"Bye babe, and don't forget the penguin hat." Alycia said, making reference to one of Ariana's stories and both Alycia and Ariana errupted into laughter. They ended the call and the day with smiles on their faces.

-

Sucky chapter but oh well. You probably expected a long chapter with lots of dialogue (or maybe you didn't) but I didn't want to do that and kept it short.

IMPORTANT

I will be going on holiday so there wont be as many updates. The internet is really bad where I'm going so I will be writing chapters in my free time and uploading them whenever I can but there will be one chapter a week and MAYBE twice a week.

please vote and comment

-