Chapter 5

A/N: Have you heard Story of my life already guys it is AWESOME the Music video, Hope you enjoy the chap. I dedicate this chap to @iloveyouhoran because she has awesome stories please help her achieve many reads and votes. PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW IT'S IMPORTANT! Mwah!

-Savannah

___________

Chapter 5

Savannah's P.O.V

I was sitting in Biology, waiting for Mr. Edwards to teach something I don't know. I knew this lesson that he was discussing because of the extra studying I've been doing. It has been a few classes since in the library with Harry and I am glad to be far away from him as possible. Harry was suppoused to be here in class actually but as I looked to his seat a while ago he was nowhere to be found. I was copying the notes Mr. Edwards gave us and believe me it was a heap load to copy. I was almost done copying when I felt Catherin nudge me on my shoulder. 

Once I took a glance at her she looked worried, "Look its harry he came in class 30 minutes late, I think he's looking for you" She says as she got back to copying her notes. I looked ahead to harry's chair and sure enough he was there staring at me. Like burning holes into my soul, I looked down but I heard Mr. Edwards voice asking for everyones attention. "Okay class this month is environment month and I want you to make this presentation of your ideas how to reduse the amount of garbage around the school campus. And I will be picking your pairs. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that." Everyone groaned as he called out names. "Jenifer with Chara, Blake with Jenny" I zoned out after that I just hope I got Catherine. "Savannah and Harry" 

My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. NO! I can't partner up with harry, think of all the things he could do to me. "But--" It just slipped out of my mouth, I swear. "Something wrong Savannah?" Mr. Edwards called me out. I just shook my head NO. I turned my attention to harry once Mr. Edwards continue calling out names. He smirked once he saw me staring at him. I turn my attention back to the note copying i've been doing.

--

Finally all class ended and it was time to go. Catherine was just waiting for me to get my other homework from my locker. "Hey didn't you have that Biology project with ya know, Harry?" She asked as I closed my locker and I mentally face palmed myself. How could I forgot that I would be working with that devil. "Oh shit, Yeah I totally forgot see ya Cat" I smiled at her and went off. I went to find harry in the football field in our school because he has practices at these times. I looked around but see that their practice was over.

I thought about going into the locker rooms but that quickly left my mind, because...well There is no way in Hell that I would go in there. I just went by his locker and wait for him. This is the fruit of forgetting. I kept pacing around the hallway. Ughh whats taking him so long?! 

A few minutes later I felt someone put their hands on my hips. "Seems to me you have been waiting for me huh angel?" Harry whispered in my ear sending chills through my body. His hands lifted my blouse slightly, his fingertips brushing over my bare skin. I was frozen so I just nodded. Not long after harry grabbed my hand and we went to the parking lot to his black range rover. I was guessing we were going to do the project in his house because we just passed my house a moment there. 

We finally arrived at his house and I start to get anxious, I hope his mum is still there. He grabbed my hand again as we enter his house, and I could honestly tell you his house is preetty big. I saw someone cooking in the kitchen I'm guessing that was harry's mum because they have both green eyes. His mum saw us and harry lets go of my hand, at that point I almost pouted. "Hi hun dinners almost ready who is that lovely lady?" She asked her eyes moving towards me. "Mum this is Savannah we have a Biology project together, and we're going to work on it right know" He says as he pulled me to his room. 

Once we arrived at his room I took a look on my surroundings. The typical boy room, posters messy desk and guitar? I didn't know harry could play. Before I could answer my thoughts Harry went back in the room shirtless and he was looking for a shirt in his closet. I didn't realise that I was staring at him, "Like what you see" because once he said that my cheeks turned crimson red and I looked down. I was actually sitting on his bed it was neat and clean actually, I guess he likes to sleep.

I felt harry pull my chin up so I could look at him, he was still shirtless  but his white shirt was on his bed. He brushed off the hair thats been covering my neck and he stared on my neck for a long period of time. "The hickey I gave you healed huh? Do you want a new one angel?" He asked whilst smirking. I shook my head no. "Well thats my choice if I can give you or not" He says as he finally sat down on his bed infront of me. "Ok lets start partner" He says cheerfully. He waas stilll shirtless, "A-aren't you going to p-put a shirt on?" I ask and adjusted my glasses. 

He shook his head which I think he meant was No. He moved closer to me until he was inches away from my face, he pulled off my glasses and put a stray strand of my hair behind my ear. "You look beautiful like that, nothings covering you" He smiled to himself and with that we started studying. 

_________________________________

A/N: End of Chap 5. Oh my god I was crying while I was whatching STORY OF MY LIFE. Love you guys. 15 votes until my next update. :D

 Please read @iloveyouhoran's stories!

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN

SHARE THE LOVE