Chapter 3

As I went in our house I went upstairs to change in black sweats and a tank top. I'm not what you call a fashionista, casuall's fine with me bebs. As expected mum was not here she always has meetings that comes up unexpectedly. Oh well. I sighed and heated the lasagna in the oven. While it was obviously heating I turned on the TV and decided to watch SpongeBob. I'm childish I know. I heard the oven ding, so I got the lasagna and ate, a lot. Since there's actually no homework, I got my laptop and opened my mail. Dad was working in Chicago, so yeah we chat. I saw something blink on my monitor, means I have an email. 

Dear Savannah,

Hey love just checking on ya' How's everything there I miss you. Oh yeah love, your step-brother will be there tomorrow. Ya' know for his classes in uni. Luck in your classes hun' 

                                                                                                                                        -Love Daddy

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, my dad and my mum are divorced. My dad remarried and they moved to Chicago. And well the woman he married had a son, we were pretty close and he promised he visted every summer, so we were even more close. His name was Luke, he decided he'll do his uni here, and I coudn't be anymore happier. I finished my plate and washed it on the sink. I played a bit with my phone then noticed it was 10:30. As I was about to go upstairs I heard the door open then close. "Hey hun'" my mum said as she slumped down the couch. "Hey mum' I heated the lasagna in the fridge it's on the table" "Thanks love, excited when luke's here tomorrow?" she said as she made her way to the kitchen table. "Yeah I am dad just told me" She took a large bite,and nodded. "I'm going to sleep k mum?' She swallowed and nodded. "Goodnight" "Nighty" 

Before I went to my room, I did my 'before going to sleep business thing' 

As I was done I washed my hands on the sink and brushed my hair. I then noticed a purple mark on my neck. At first, I didnt realized where it came from. Then I remembered, it was from harry. I made a disgusting look and went back to my room. I climbed to my bed and drifted to sleep, well I have to do the same routine having a nightmare about harry.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 BEEP BEEP BEEP**

I groaned and turned it off. I lazily went to the bathroom and took a shower. As I was done I went to my closet to change into a simple black tank top, white jeans and black vans. I got my backpack and went downstairs. I smiled as I saw my mum cooking bacon and eggs, she never cooked breakfast in a long time she would always go to work ahead. "Hey mum mornin'" I say sitting one of the kitchen stools. "Hey hun, here ya go" she say handing me the plate. I quickly dug in. "Oh yeah, someone will bring you to school today, love" I smiled but there was no need of her for her to do that. "Aww mum, you don't need to do that, really it was fine" She tilted her head in my direction and raised her eyebrow. "No,no,no hun I'm not driving y--" she was interuppted by a car horn. I looked through the window and saw Luke in his car. "No way" I say laughing. "Bye mum" I say running off to Luke, he walked out his car and I jumped into his arms. "Hey baby sis" he said as he placed me down on the ground. "Hey luke, I missed you" he smiled and pinched my cheeks. He helped me get in the car and we drove to school.

**A few minutes later*

"See ya sis, see ya later" Luke said as he hugged me. "Your picking me up?" I said as I was getting my bag. I waved to Luke good bye. Then started to walk inside, I saw harry and his mates at the side of the school gate. But harry was leaning on it. He stared at me coldly with those dark green eyes. Jeez what did I do now better watch where i'm going later.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How ya doin guys' sorri for the slow updatez and junk. Love you bebz ♪♫ If ot's short sorry.