Intro

(SLIGHT CROSSOVER FROM BLUE BLOODS. I'm not going through the entire episodes of Gossip Girl. This is just between Carter and Charlotte, my oc. A longer version than the one I wrote on my IG account)

Charlotte sighs and shakes her head. This is not what she wants.

From the beginning, she doesn't like what her mother wants her to be. She's not like the perfect Blair Waldorf or the lovable Serena van der Woodsen. Whenever she's at Constance, she feels so out of place, except when Dan Humphrey is around. He lives a couple blocks away from her Brooklyn home.

Charlotte's father is Captain Charles Reagan of 71st NYPD precinct. Charlotte's mother is Caroline William, now married to Michael Williams, a wealthy business man and the two of them are residing at Upper East Side while Charlotte lives with her father in Brooklyn.

Charles and Caroline divorced when Charlotte was 6. She packed her clothes and left them in the middle of the night. Charlotte or Charlie tried her best to be the perfect daughter, but apparently, she's more of her father and that caused Caroline to cast her aside and simply pretend that she never have a daughter in the first place, despite providing her with better education. Charlie stops caring afterwards.

Charlie comes from a long line of NYPD and she wishes to follow her father's footsteps - join the Navy and graduate from The Police Academy. Charles has an older brother, Frank and a younger sister, Emilie. Frank is the commissioner of NYPD while his sons are now serving the badge and his daughter is a DA. Emilie is happily married to Jake Darrell, a former UES resident who rebelled against his parents to marry Emilie and now owns an advertising company. Along with that, his son-in-law, Brandon Sullivan works with him as the head of marketing department. Jake and Emilie's daughter, Emerald or Emmy works as a Crime Scene Investigator. Brandon and Emmy have a son, Brandon Jr or BJ.

Charlie had one person in her heart, other than her father..., Carter Baizen. He's her senior that disappeared after defying his parents. From what she heard, they cut off his trust fund and he left travelling the world on his own. Back in school, they often sit facing each other in the library at first. After a while, they slowly exchange notes and slowly help each other in their studies. How disappoint when he never shows up and Charlie never heard from him again.