Prolouge

School was starting up again.

Fresh was excited. He got a new backpack, purple, pink, and green, and a new Furby keychain, which he couldn't stop staring at. He never had struggles in school, he would just get in trouble a lot for teasing people, only because he gets teased as well. But as of right now, Fresh didn't care about that. It was a new start, and a new school. He was about to be a middle-schooler.

Error, on the other hand, was worried. Not about the new school or his schoolwork(he isn't the best when it comes to handing work in.), but about Geno. Though he was feeling better than he usually would, Geno still had to occasionally go to the hospital, which caused him to be unable to attend school often. He was still enrolled, but it would be rare for him to go. CQ and the school staff had planned that if he could go, Fresh and Error were by his side whenever they could, considering Geno was two grades above them. If he couldn't go, usually Error was in charge of bringing home his classwork and homework, and Geno's older friend Sugar would help him out.

One reason why Error was worried was because he wouldn't be able to be by Geno's side as often as he was during the summer. He really cared for Geno, and was afraid something would happen to him while he was at school. CQ said if there is ever an emergency, Fresh and Error would come home immediately. Though they weren't allowed in school, she bought Error a phone so he could stay in touch with her and Geno. The teachers allowed it, since they knew this was important to Error.

The other reason why Error was worried was because of how Fresh would act. The two of them have been in a lot of fights recently, due to Error thinking Fresh didn't care at all. Though Error knew very well of Fresh's disorder and accepted him, he still had faith in him to care just a little, which was why he got mad at him a lot. Now the two of them were going to face middle school: bigger, and more complicated. Though they would have the same classes, Error was still worried nonetheless. He just hoped that Fresh would learn just a little, in a greater school like this.

He had to have hope, no matter what.