All Might

right after when you and katsuki had a talk in school. you and izuku were walking across the street then soon stop when there is a tunnel.

"Izuku-kun?" you looked at him. 

"O-oh. it's nothing (F/N)-chan! i was just thinking about my mother" izuku smile nervously

"you believe me that i'll become a hero one day, right?" he asked
"e-eh? w-well of course izuku-kun. what makes you say--"

"just hold you head up and walk forward!" he then walk straight away and you look at him "H-Hey! wait up! Izuku-kun!" you said

then the sounds of liquid coming out of the sewer shape in a form of a huge monster. you and izuku turn your head around and saw the sewer monster. izuku was in shock and froze for a second. "A Villain?!" izuku shouted. "a medium-sized invisibility cloak.. and another one with a great quirk!" the sewer monster said as you and izuku were scared run away. but when you run ahead of izuku, you saw that the monster had got a whole of him.

 "IZUKU-KUN!" you shouted.

"don't worry. i'm just going to take over your body. Calm Down. it'll only hurt for 45 seconds!" the monster grin viciously as you cannot hold back any more. you need to save him from that villain. "Bastard, i'm not gonna let you hurt izuku-kun!" you swing your right arm and summon a chain that is slippery, even a sticky slime cannot stick. the chain was wrapped around Izuku body and  soon you tried to pulled izuku out of the monster body with your quirk, however, izuku body is still trapped around the monster because of the monster's sticky liquid on izuku. "D-damnit, i can't get izuku-kun out of there.!"

"i-i can't.. breath.. i have no strength.. am i.. dying.. i'm dying..." izuku slowly whimpers to himself then sudden noise came out from the sewer pipe cover thing? "It's alright now, young man." the huge muscular man stomp on his right foot. "I am here!" the muscular man said proudly as he clench and create a wind pressure by smashing the air. "Texas smash!" "w-wind pressure?!" the sewer monster was now blown into pieces and izuku was free from the monster. he slowly open his eyes and saw all might. "All.. Might.." he said to himself and then he fainted.

(Y/N) POV:

i ran over to izuku-kun when i had put him down on the ground "Izuku-kun! izuku-kun!" you tried to wake him up by shaking him but soon notice the book that katsuki had destroyed. i picked up the book because since that izuku is always a huge fan of All Might, maybe i can help him by asking all might to give him a autograph. "um.. All Might, sir?" "yes, young (L/N). and there is no need to called me sir! me and your uncle are best friends and since that you had a terrible accident, nedzu had been taking care of your house payment and others." all might said proudly. "u-um.. i already know that but is it okay if you give an autograph for my friend?" 

"an autograph?" all might said confused

---------------------------------------------------
Normal POV:

after a few minutes later

all might is patting izuku cheek for a while now, waking him up. "Hey! hey! he-- oh good!" izuku had open his eyes and saw all might. his face was like in deep shock seeing all might. after that he took a couple of steps away from him, he was pretty much screaming mentally, because he had met all might in person. "i'm glad you're okay!" "sorry about getting you caught up in my villain fighting." "I don't usually make mistakes like this, but i was in high spirits on my day off in a new place." he then started laughing and izuku eyes were like swirling around 

"But, you were a big help. Thanks!" he showed the bottle of the sewer monster that attack izuku was now stuck inside of the bottle. "I captured him safely!"

"The Number one hero.. All Might.. H-He's the real thing.. He looks completely different in person!" izuku still had his eyes swirling while you were just standing next to him. he then realize that he needed an autograph and look side by side, finding something for him to sign on. "Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should i--? In that notebook!" he picked up and open it "He already  did!" his body and spine were like shivering up seeing that he had already gave him an autograph to Izuku. he then bowed like a hundred time like crazy 

"Th-thank you very much! it'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!" izuku shout out
all might gave him a thumbs up "Okay!" he patted one of his pocket that the bottle was place where the villain was inside of it. "well, i need take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen" he waved out his hand at izuku and did a little leg stretching. 

"wait, already?" izuku said
"Pros are constantly fighting enemies and time" all might respond to izuku

izuku was about to say something but stop for a second. "wait.." "There are still .. things i want to ask..."

"well then," he said then soon jump up high and shout out "I'm counting on your continued support!"

you looked up while all might figure is flying away. "well izuku, we should get back--" you soon turn your head around and saw that izuku is not there. "E-eh?!" you looked at the side but it seems that he is not here. "Izuku-kun? where are you? m-maybe he had gone off home already? oh well.. i might as well go shop some ingredients for tonight's dinner."

you turned around and walked off, heading to the Tatooin Shopping District.