Kol could feel his soul calling out for hers. The overwhelming feeling of longing caused him to go silent during the rest of the ride.

Slamming her locker shut, Kayla rolled her eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Slamming her locker shut, Kayla rolled her eyes. Kol refused to talk to her unless she stopped driving, and she had to go see her friend get killed.

She was tired of everyone dying and leaving her. Caroline and her friends wouldn't even acknowledge her unless they needed something. They were still angry at Kayla for getting Damon to let her in, and then breaking his heart. Although she doesn't even know why half of them care since most of the time they talk bad about him.

"Watch where your going!" she snapped at the person who ran into her. Looking up, she realized it was Stefan. Glaring, she tried to sidestep him, but he moved in her way and gripped her arm tightly, causing pain to shoot up her arm. He pulled her into an empty classroom, shutting the door behind them.

"What is your problem?" he growled deeply. But Kayla knew he wasn't concerned about her well being, he wanted something else. Stefan had always had some sort of issue with her. Lately he had been getting a bit rough with her.

"Let go of me." she hissed at him through her clenched teeth. She tried to pull her arm away, to no avail. The classroom was lit up by a small window, her eyes flickered around, looking for a weapon she could use. There wasn't enough light for her to see much around her, and the grip Stefan had on her kept her from finding something good.

Stefan wrapped his other hand lightly around her neck. Something was wrong with him, Kayla just didn't know what yet. He was acting so out of character.

Stefan stared deeply into her eyes, causing her to feel extremely uncomfortable. When he started to lean towards her, she took that as an opportunity and slammed her head into his. He let go of her and put his hand on his head. Kayla shot out of the room as fast as she could, she blended in easily with the other students and didn't bother looking back.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; Kol Mikaelson  ( ✓ )     जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें