Chapter 38

Nico and I did not have sex for the second time. Once enough for now. We haven't slept together. At all. Like not even falling asleep, cuddling. Never ever. And boy do I want too, and I am going to make it a personal goal to sometime in these next couple of days. I stepped out of bed and put on a pair of black leggings and a white tank top and found Nico's favorite sweatshirt on the ground, pulling it over my head. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to watch tv. When I got to the living room, Nico was on the phone and Emmett was watching tv. Nico saw me and quickly, and rudely, told the person goodbye and hung up. He smiled when he saw me and got off the couch to meet me.

When he made it to me, he embraced me in a hug and held me close to him.

"Good morning baby." he mumbled into my neck. I smiled.

"Good morning bug." We stood there, holding each other for a while till Emmett saw us.

"I WANT A HUG!" he called, running over to us, and running into our legs. We laughed at him and picked him up, making a little group hug. Emmett giggled, cutely at the embrace and squirmed in our arms to be set free. I kissed his cheek, letting him down. I looks up as Nico walked towards the couch, pulling me with him, and pulling me in between his legs.

We sat and watched tv, me laying on his muscular, yet comfortable chest. "You know I love you." Nico mumbled into my ear as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, nibbling on it as well.

"And I love you." I mumbled back. I watched Emmett turn to us, getting up and sitting on my lap, facing us both. He looked down at us questionably.

"What's love?" he asked us. I froze up and felt Nico freeze as well. I let my head fall back and look at Nico.

"Well Em, love is hard to explain. It's when you like every thing about that person, you'd do anything for them, you ache when you're not near them, you want to be them all the time, you...you love them." I said quietly. He cocked his head and looked between Nico and I.

"Do you love each other?" I felt Nico watching me as I watched Emmett. I smiled at Emmett.

"Yeah." I said softly. Emmett's face lite up.

"Do you love me!?" He asked excitedly. I giggled.

"Of course!" I said, pulling him into us and having a group cuddle.

"Yes!" Emmett mumbled a second later, happy that i loved him. I turned my head up to look at Nico, who smiled at me in return and kissed me. After an hour of watching tv, Emmett popped up and stared at us.

"Are you guys going to get married?" I almost choked on my spit.

"Whaa!" Nico laughed as he rubbed my shoulders.

"Are you getting married?" I felt Nico laugh.

"Sure bud." He answered sarcastically. Emmett jumped up and clapped.

"Yah! Can I be in it?" Nico rolled his eyes.

"Sure bud."

"When is it?" He asked.

"Tomorrow." Nico answered sarcastically. Emmett smiled bigger than his face aloud his too.

"YAH!" Nico chuckled as Emmett cuddled back into my chest.

"I love you too Phoenix." I heard Emmett mumble, making my heart soar.

Emmett ended up falling asleep on me and, I too, fell asleep on Nico. We only woke up because Cody walked in and gaged.

Emmett jostled awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Cody!" He whined, glaring at his brother with sleepy eyes.

"What?" Cody jumped at his brother and threw him into the air, catching and spinning a giggling Emmett in the air.

I tilted my head backwards and saw that Nico was waking up. I turned over and lay on his chest, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"What time is it?" He mumbled incoherently. I giggled against his chest.

"2." I said, glancing at the clock. He moaned, turning over, pulling me with him. I laughed, trying to push him off of me.

"Nico! You're heavy!" I whined, trying to breath. I hear Emmett and Cody giggle from somewhere in the room. Nico chuckled from above me.

"But I like this postition." He whined quietly, so that no one else would hear out obvious flirting.

"I know you do, but I-can't breath!" I attempted to say under his heavy weight. He chuckled again and moved slightly to the side, so we were laying side by side. I looked up into his eyes and saw that he was grinning. I rolled my eyes.

"You're heavier than you look." I grumbled, placing my hands on his chest.

He kissed my lips gently.

"EW!" We heard Emmett scream from somewhere in the room as Cody chuckled at his little brother. I heard Emmett gasp.

"Cody! Guess what?!" Emmett yelled excitedly.

"What?" Cody tried to sound excited for his little brother.

"Nico and Phoenix are getting married tomorrow and I get to be in it!" Emmett jumped up and down, from what I could see.

"Really?" We heard a new voice ask and I knew instantly that Nico knew who it was because he changed positions quickly, sitting up and giving his mom.

"No mom, we were playing around with him." Nico sighed. She looked at her son and saw his agitated expression.

"Oh hunny! Don't move because I came in the room! I e had a boyfriend before, I know how it goes!" I watched as Nico rolled his eyes but moved us so that we were laying again.

"Just as long as you don't have sex." My heart stopped as she "joked" with us. Nico looked at me with wide eyes as Emmett pulled on his moms sleeve.

"Mommy? What's sex?" I heard Cody scoff, as he tried to hold back his laugh. Emily's face turned red as she got down to eye level with her son.

"It's something that a man and a women do when they love each other very much and want to have babies." Emily explained to her son. He thought for a minute.

"So you and daddy had sec a lot, right mommy?" Nico and Cody burst into a fit of laughter as I tried not to laugh. Emily's face turned red yet again.

"Yes baby." She said softly, clearly embarrassed.

"Mommy? Do you and daddy love each other?" Emmett asked.

"Yes Emmett."

"Phoenix and Nico said that they love each other." My heart stopped. This kid was going to be the death of me. I could feel Emily looking at us.

"I'm sure that they do." Was all she said before she walked out. There was an awkward silence before Cody spoke up.

"Well that was awkward." I sat up, facing the tv.

"You're telling me." I mumbled. Nico sat up and lazily wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"What did your mom mean by I'm sure they do?" I asked after we had watched tv for a while.

"She probably could tell." Nico shrugged. I leaned back into him and started to watch tv again, when my phone started ringing.

Jesse.

I answered warily.

"Hello?" There was a sigh at the other end.

"Hey Phe." I smiled, getting up and leaving the room, going into the backyard.

"Hey Jes." I bit my lip. "What's wrong?" I  asked him.

"Nothing's wrong, why do you ask?" I smiled.

"Because you don't usually call me. Its been what? 3, 4 months?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I missed you. I missed your voice." I smiled, bitting my lip.

"I miss you too." I say quietly. I'm facing the house so that I can see if someone comes outside and I don't say the wrong thing.

"Phe?"

"Yes Jesse?"

"Are you dating that Nico kid?" I sighed.

"Yes. Have been since the plane ride." He was silent for a while.

"Oh. Do you like him?" I was silent.

"Yea.... a lot. I love him Jes." I say quietly. "Jesse, we had sex." I whisper. He was quiet for a long time.

"When?" I thought back to when it was and smiled.

"About 2 and a half months after we had started dating." I said quietly. He thought for a while.

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know." I whispered.

"You don't know?" He asked.

"Yeah, I woke up Saturday and puked so we went and I took 3 tests. 2 negative and 1 positive." I mumbled.

"Oh wow." He muttered.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" I asked Jesse, scared.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you." He stated.

"I keep saying that I'm not scared, but I am Jesse! I'm terrified! I don't want a baby now! I'm almost 18! I don't want a baby! And I love Nico so much but he makes me want to have sex with him a billion times! He has this pull on you that makes you want to do things with him!" I whined, not knowing what to do.

"Don't do those things Phoenix! You're stonger than this!" I nodded.

"Sylus found me." I mumbled into the phone. Jesse was silent.

"What?" He mumbled, getting upset.

"Nico and I were at the store the other day and he came up and talked to me. I stood up to him though, but I ended up hypervetalating in the car." Jesse was silent. Jesse didn't know that Sylus had raped me, he just never liked him when we were dating.

"Jesse?"

"Hm." He grumbled, still thinking about Sylus.

"Sylus raped me." I whispered. He silent for a long time.

"He raped you?" He restated.

"Yes." I whispered. "I'm so scared Jesse! I feel like he's going to find out where I live and come find me and rape me again!" I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"Come here for a while?" He countered. I thought for a bit.

"I'd have to talk to Nico and Dylan and Emily." I whispered.

"Who have you told about Sylus?" He asked me.

"Just Nico."

"Go and tell Emily and Dylan and then call me back or just tell them that you need to come here for a while because we need help or something." I nodded, and then realized that he couldn't see me.

"Ok." I sighed. "I'll call you back in a few Jesse."

"Ok. I love you Phoenix."

"I love you Jesse."