Chapter 6

"Are you sure you're ok?" Dylan asked, leaning against my doorframe. I smiled up at him and gave him a hug.

"Yeah I'll be fine." He frowns at me and nods his head.

"If you need anything, you know where to find me."

"Actually no. You never told me." I tell him blushing.

"Oh well right next to Nico's room, on the right." He walks away, and winks at me before going in his room. I shut my door and change into my pjs and hop into bed. I cuddle up with Tort, smiling.

My daddy called me.

I woke up, happy.

I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped the towel around me and dryed and straightened my hair. I did my makeup natural, and then went to go and get dressed. I put on a pair of light blue colored jeans with leaopard print on them and a loose black tank top. I grabbed my phone and Tort and walked downstairs, or attempted to find the kitchen for breakfast, and i actually found it!

"Good morning!" Lucy chirped at me as I walked in, the smell of bacon and eggs and waffles meeting me. "Sit." She ordered me. I did as I was told and she set a plate in front of me, full of food. I dove in and ate it all in 3 minutes. She smiled at me happily.

"Like it?" She took my plate and set it in the sink.

"Mmmm." I groaned happily, walking out of the kitchen to find the living room.

"Looking for something?" I turned to see Dylan walking behind me, smirking. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"The living room." He laughed and walked ahead of me, I just assumed that's where he was going so I followed him.

"Why are you following me?" He asks me, turning around, and still walking. I blush, biting my lip.

"I thought you were going to the living room." I say quietly. He starts laughing.

"I've been walking around in circles this whole time." I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I should've know." He laughed as I walked past him in a random direction. He started laughing again, so I turned sharp on my heal and glared at him.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. He tried to stop laughing but failed.

"Oh nothing, just you're going the wrong way." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

"Oh stop it with that look." He said, pulling me in the other direction.

He took me to the tv room instead, which was empty, and sat on the couch and turned the tv on, turning the volume down on the cartoon. I took a seat next to him and unlocked my phone, checking to see if my dad had called. Seeing nothing, I locked it and set it on the table in front of us. Dylan glanced at me then reached forward and took my phone. I watched him unlock it perfectly, knowing my password.

"What are you doing?" I asked, reaching across him to try and grab my phone.

"Nothing. You have like no contacts in your phone, but that's ok now you got one more!" He handed it back to me smiling. I rolled my eyes and started texting his number like crazy. I heard his phone start buzzing off the hook, so I looked up at him and smiled sneakily.

"What the hell did you do?!" He gaped at his buzzing phone. I tried to stifle my laugh.

"Oh nothing, just a little thing called text bombing."

"A little thing!? There's over 245. 246. 247-! Geez Phoenix!" He turned and gaped at me. I laughed like crazy.

"Guess you shouldn't have given me your number?" I smiled up at him, biting my lip. He finally cracked and started laughing.