"Necklace?"

"Don't play dumb with me Stark. Either you have it on you or hidden somewhere. Where is the damn necklace," she yells banging on the steel door.

"I don't know what you're talking about Rosa," I say calmly.

"My name is Leda. Not Rosa. You just better hope you live long enough to say your goodbyes Stark," she says walking off. I have no idea what necklace she's talking about. I don't have any special necklace. Also, I'm still calling her Rosa. I don't care what she says.

I put my hands in my jacket pocket getting cold a little. I feel the small disk. Just cause I'm in a new cell doesn't mean it will get me out of here. Leda. I heard that name before. Read it from somewhere in fact. But where? Some queen or something. If I make it out alive, I'm doing some research on her name. I just want this to end. I want to be back with my mom. I don't care if that means forgetting the Avengers. I would reverse time if I could.

Oh Tony, where are you? Please get me out of here. I just thought of something. Tony no doubt connected the suit to JARVIS. Meaning if I put the helmet on, I should be able to talk to him. I might be able to get a connection where ever are. I stand up and look out the window. Can't see much, but it looks clear. I press the button for the suit to come out. Who cares if I have the whole armor on.

"JARVIS are you there?"

"Yes Miss Winter, how can I help you?"

"Thank goodness. Can I talk to Tony?"

"Yes, just a second," he says. Maybe there's hope afterall.

"Scott you're sure this is going to work," I here Tony's voice.

"Of course. I'm Ant-man," Scott says. I'm so happy to hear their voices.

"Tony," I shout.

"Winter?"

"Yes it's me. Where are you?"

"In the middle of space," he says. "Where are you?"

"I- uh..... I don't know. On some planet. Stuck in another cell."

"That's a lot of help," Tony says.

"You're welcome. Now please hurry. They plan on killing me soon just cause I won't hand over some stupid necklace. I don't even know what they're talking about."

"Winter wait a second," Tony says. I roll my eyes. I don't have years to live.

"Winter did they tell you what the necklace looked like," Thor asks.

"No, but I have an idea how to find out. Rosa has the answers I need."

"Rosa, you mean that one friend of yours?" Tony asks.

"Yeah Loki's daughter. Her name is Leda. Tony can I keep the mic on while turning it back to a disk?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm going to try talking to Rosa while you guys listen."

"Sounds like a plan kid," Tony says. I tell JARVIS to keep the mic on. It turns into a small disk. I keep it my hand. Holding it where Rosa won't see it.

"Rosa," I yell. No answer. I call her over and over. She comes stomping her feet.

"What do you want mortal," she says angrily.

"Technically you're a mortal too," I say.

"Who cares. Now what do you want?"

"Now that I think of it, I have lots of necklaces. What does it look like? I might have the one you want."

"Um... It's a golden color and......"

"You don't know?" I ask with a fake surprise.

"They didn't exactly tell me. They said I would know when I felt the power through the necklace. What do you have a necklace now?"

"No. They're all at my old home. I could show you if you let me go," I say giving it a try.

"Never. I will find that necklace. Just need a way back to Midgard," she says running off. I grin.

"Guys, does anyone have my jewelry box?" I ask.

"Winter, why would we have that?" Clint questions.

"Actually I brought it on board," Tony says. "You what?! Do you not realize how much danger you put us in Stark?" Steve yells at him.

"Yes he does, but we need the necklace. Any way why did you bring my jewelry box?"

"It was glowing green," Tony says.

"The time stone," Thor says. That sounds important. I hear footsteps coming back. I turn the sound off and sit down quickly. Rosa stares into my cell. I give her a blank face.

"You were talking to someone. Who?"

"My self," I say dryly.

"Stupid humans," she says and walks off. I wait a few minutes. I think she's still near. Meaning she's listening. I listen for any signs of movement. Even a faint breath would help. Nothing. I still don't believe it though. Guess I should try getting comfortable.

Tony's POV:

"JARVIS what happen to Winter?" I ask.

"She disconnected sir."

Great. The only good thing we got out of this was the location of Winter and them. I had JARVIS trace the signal to the planet. Apparently it's a unknown planet to everybody. No one knows what that planet is. We nearing it.

"Scott, press the button," I say. He presses the button. The ship instantly shrinks down. Making us tiny like when does. It worked. Steve has a panic look on his face. I laugh. The others give me a look, but I just wave them off.

Susan got her powers to put a shield around this thing. We come in on the planet fast. Heating up. Hopefully we don't die. I am too young to die. Yeah I said it. Me, Iron Man, too young to die. Don't worry Winter. We're coming, I say in my head.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

So I realize this is getting long. So there will be a part 3. Don't know when I'm posting that. My other stories need attention too. Once again, please check out goldblossom story. There will be more from her. So follow.

~WannaBeFamous