one

"Babe hurry up!"

"I'm coming I just can't find my damn jeans!"

"Dan," he said walking in the room.

"Yes pj?"

"They're right behind you," he smirked and chuckled a little.

Dan grabbed them and slipped them on quickly, almost falling over.

"Let's go now Dan!" Pj yelled and started to walk out of the door.

"Wait," he almost forgot his flower crown that he wore everyday. He decided to put his shoes on in the car since they were in a bit of a hurry to get to lunch with their friends.

He ran out of the door and into Pjs car. Dan got in and started to put on his shoes. He loved his outfit. a plain pastel pink jumper with a white button up shirt under it so you could see the collar of the it, with black skinny jeans and holes in the knees and pink high top converse.

"Shit Pj! I forgot to straighten my hair."

"Dan your hobbit hair is adorable, shut up," he said softly and turning to Dan to stroke his jawline. The silence was broken by Dan noticing they almost passed the restaurant they were eating at.

-

"Hey everybody," Pj and Dan said in sync, walking in with Pj's arm around dan.

"you two look adorable!" Chris lied through his teeth. He was always jealous of Dan and Pj's relationship. He had the biggest crush on Pj, Chris probably liked Pj more than Dan did.

Dan looked around and saw his closest friends. Chris staring at Pj which made Dan jealous, Louise playing on her phone, Brendon and Ryan getting way too close to each other again, Dallon glaring at them because as we could all tell he liked Brendon a lot, and once again another couple, Pete and Mikey, holding hands and staring at each other. Dan then realized that he actually had a lot of friends that care about him. And damn he would never like to loose them. And his squad was definitely the shit.

They all ordered and Pj and Dan shared a meal. Dan didn't eat much as usual but Pj convinced Dan to have a few bites.

They talked about all sorts of things but Dan didn't really listen, he didn't feel very good and wanted to go home and watch movies with Pj and cuddle. Until they were done he acted like a child and laid his head on Pj's lap while Pj talked with his friends and pet dans hair.

"Pj, can we go home now?"

"Sure," Pj said, he knew Dan didn't feel good so he told everyone goodbye and they went home.

-

As they were laying on their couch cuddling, Dan thought of something as he looked on the few tattoos on Pj's arms.

"Pj I want a tattoo."

Pj immediately looked at him laughed. "Funny Dan."

"I'm serious, maybe like a small cute one or something?"

"But Dan I don't think you're fit for stuff like that. You wear flower crowns and pink shoes."

"You don't like that about me?"

"Of course I do," Pj said half heartedly," you know what, let's go get you a tattoo tomorrow."

Dan smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

-

a/n: vv short chapter but still good