Forgotten

"Come pikachu" said Ash "I can't believe it almost been 5 yrs since we came to Mt Silver" said Ash "Pikapi" said pikachu.
FLASHBACK (5YRS AGO)
"Come one pikachu I know u can do it" said a young Ash "Now use Thunderbolt" "PikaCHUUUUU!" "Gardivior use Moonblast" said Diantha. The thunderbolt tore right through the Moonblast. "Gardivior No!" "Gardivoir is unable to battle the winner is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town" said the Ref. "Good job Ash if anyone was going to beat me  I'm glad it was you" said Diantha "Thanks " said Ash. "ASH!! I'm so proud of you" said a certain honey-blond girl. "Thanks Serena" said the raven haired trainer. 'She looks stunning. This is the time to tell her how I feel' said Ash. "S...Serena" "yes Ash" "I need to tell you something " " what is it" " I..I love you" said ash " wow Ash but I don't feel the same" said Serena " Oh ok" When Serena looked at Ash all she saw was sadness and lifeless in his eyes. At that point Ash ran all the way back to the pokecenter and packed to go back to Kanto. He bought a plane ticket and from that moment on he was known as Red.
End Flashback
Ash got snapped out of his thoughts by a coo of a pidgey. The pidgey came and dropped of a letter. The letter said
Ash we do not know if you are alive but we have nominated you for the CBC (Champion Battle Competition) it is for the splitting of Kanto and Johto the winner gets to be the champion of  Kanto
             Yours Truly,
                   The Orange Island League
"Well Pikachu should we do it " said the trainer. "Pika Pikachu" "I Know it's my choice" Said Ash "Okay then let's do it" said the trainer. "Everyone line up" said ash. Charizard Blastiose Venasaur  Pigeot Tauros Meganuim Feraligatr Typlosion Snorlax Sceptile Swellow Torkoal Donaphan Infernape Glaile Gliscor Noctowl Kingler Crawdaunt Floatzel Heracross Primape Torterra Garchomp Staraptor Samurott Serperior Emboar Scrafty Unfeazant Greninja Talonflame Goodra Noivern Krookdile Hawlucha and his newly caught Gardivoir Gallade Alakazam.
    "Okay Pikachu will u join me" " pika" "Greninja and Infernape u guys to" they agreed " Charizard" he growled in aprovment " Venusaur and Niovern will you join me"  they agreed as well. "Come out Charizard can you take me to Viridan Forest" He grunted a yes. as they flew away Ash couldn't help but feel a little sad about leaving Mt. Silver his home for the last 5 yrs.