The Future

You and Del had 3 kids. The first one sadly being Evan's. The other two are twins!!! You named the first one (girl) after your Best friend, The second one is JJ and the third is Joanna. Your first child is 15, your last two are 14. You and Del are 30 and 32. You got married after you had your first child. You and Del record on Youtube together. He proposed on a trip to Paris under the night stars on the Eiffel Tower. You both were crying when he was done. You were married on (pick a date) and had a honeymoon in Canada (or wherever...). Del even invited Evan to the wedding, to make him feel bad for missing out on a perfect opportunity. Evan knows about his daughter but can only see her if you are with them both. Evan still lives in the house all alone. At some points when you took your daughter out he would tell you he is sorry or he missed you. You would say its ok or thanks. Without you noticing he would kiss you on your neck and make sure no one was looking. You didn't want to tell Del but he had to stop. The last time he did it you gave him a warning. He never kissed you cause he is scared shitless of Del. You and Del grew old together like Romeo and Juliet. Spoiler alert you died first. Then 5 minutes later he died cause you were both old and in your 80's.....

I have nothing else to write so happy freaking whatever ending this is and Im making a Vanoss book then Lui then Terroriser then the others.... Follow my amigos Dappledmist and Falling_Demon.

Over and out,
Key