"Having trouble deciding which gender attracts you?"

"Yeah,something like that. I.. I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before so I don't know."

Poor kid. 16 years of age and still not in a relationship. He never felt that sparks yet. I bet he'll go crazy when he feel it one day. Everyone will experience it,I guess. Maybe some never will but that is probably just 15% of the human race and I wished he's not one of them.

Falling in love and being loved is the best feeling ever and I sure as hell wants him to experience it. I could've help him with it but he's... undecided.

"You've...really never been in a relationship? At all?" I asked,making sure.

He shrugged. "If kindergarten's not on the list,then yes."

Harry's PoV

I finally finished my drink and I'm so glad. It's a torture having to finish that big cup. I took the small piece of paper on our table and walked to the counter to pay.

Louis followed behind. I know he doesn't believe I've never been in a relationship before. I mean, I can't believe it too. I'm hot and I'm single.

I took out my purse,looking at the paper once.

"I'll pay." Louis voiced beside me.

"No. I'll pay." I disagreed, taking out a
£20.

"At least let me pay my part."

"No,Lou. I'm trying to make us even so I'll pay." I object again,handing my money to the cashier who's giving Louis and I the weird looks. The machine dings when he opened it.

"But we're already even."

"Not yet." The cashier handed me my change and I pocketed it in my purse.

I lead Louis out of the cafe and before he walked to his car,I grabbed his arm making him stumble backs bit before whispering to his ear "Now we're even."

Louis' PoV

I straight went into the shower when I arrived home. After done showering,I wore my boxers and a soft pants,deciding to sleep since I got nothing better to do. As I lay down,I took my phone to check it one last time before I go to sleep.

[3.04 p.m]
Message from > Harry Styles <
I need a friend.

It's 10 minutes ago. I smiled to myself and texted him back.

{Reply} :
Sorry,I was in the shower.

[3.15p.m]
Message from > Harry Styles <
I don't mind. I thought you were gonna ignore me.

{Reply} :
Why would I?

[3.15 p.m]
Message from > Harry Styles <
Because that's what I did to you.

*Sigh*

{Reply} :
I wouldn't do that to you.

[3.16 p.m]
Message from > Harry Styles <
That's good.. I just want to talk because I'm bored as hell now.

{Reply} :
Sure,I'm here to talk to you as long as you want. Well,actually as long as I don't fall asleep. xD

[3.17 p.m]
Message from > Harry Styles <
Awh don't sleep. I know I'm boring but please don't sleep? I messaged the others but they're busy and you're the only one I got now.