Chapter 1

*Andrea's POV*

"Greyson! stopppp! it tickles..plssss!". I told Greyson but he wouldn't stop. He can be so childish but I still love him so much. We've been dating for over 4 years now, But it was definitely tough but so worth it. It all started a couple years back.

*FLASHBACK*

Here I am sitting alone on a bench at school. It's the first day of school but it's actually pretty lame, the atmosphere has definitely changed. Alot of new kids everywhere and puberty hits some people. Well here is me, still me and nothing has changed.

As I was on my way to school a guy bumped into me this morning and he was such a douche. A lot of girls are trying to get a seat next to him on the bus this morning but unfortunately fails. I don't understand why he's so popular, He's really rude to everyone! But anyways, He's at my Music class this afternoon and it kinda pissed me off. And there he is staring at me, I'm trying my best not to look at him back but it's so annoying!
After 50 minutes have passed. As I was about to leave I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw that it's Greyson. "Hey! I'm sorry for being such a douche earlier, it was just because I was pissed off this morning" Greyson said. "It's fine no worries." I said back and smiled at him. "By the way, I'm Greyson!" He said then reached for his hand to shake. "I know, I'm Andrea" I said and shook his hand. We went out of the music room together to go to the cafeteria. I saw alot of strange stares from girls since Greyson is so popular.
As we arrived on the cafeteria Greyson invited me to sit with him. It honestly feels weird, alot of girls are coming up to Greyson and asks him to sit with them. He denied all of them and found our spot. "Is there something wrong?" He asked while chewing on his potato chips. "Nah, it just feels weird to sit with a popular kid." I said to him, then he left out a small giggle. "I don't really care about being popular, It's not a big deal. I just wanna be a normal student like you." He said and smiled at me. After eating we parted ways to go to our last class. I heard some people talking about me in the halls but I don't really care about them.
My last class finally ended, As I exited my classroom, I saw Greyson waving at me. I walked towards him and smiled. "Let me give you a ride home, I insist." He said and grabbed my wrist.
We walked towards his car which is a cute Mustang. I've always loved the idea of Mustangs and they have a vintage look that I find appealing. We got inside the car and I complimented his car and he just smiled. It was a quiet ride until he blurted out. "So Andrea, tell me something about yourself." He asked and glanced at me with a smile. "Well I'm an only child, My father died due to a car accident. And I'm currently living with my caretaker since mom is always out of the country." I said with a blank expression on my face. My life is really basic, I barely see my mom that often and I don't really have a social life. That's my entire life summed up. "I'm sorry to hear about that, We're basically almost the same. But I grew up without a dad, My mom told me he's still alive and have another familly. But atleast my mom is there for me." He said with such a bubbly expression then turns his head on the wheel. After that sad conversation we finally reached our house. "Thanks for the ride Grey!" I said while opening the door and smiled at him. "We should do this again, I'll text you later. Bye Andrea!" He waves and left. That car ride gave me chills, I don't really know what to feel. He seems like a mystery to me.

As I went upstairs, I decided to practice the piano alittle bit. Playing the piano makes me feel relaxed and makes my aura calm and stressed free. After an hour of playing I decided to go to my room and chill on my bed. While I was laying on my bed, my phone rang and I saw a text message from an unknown number.

from: unknown

hey andrea! are you free tonight at midnight? :) it's your boy grey here! xx

I smiled as I saw his text. Then I saved his number and replied to his message.

To: Greyson

hey there! uhm... sure I guess where are we going in the middle of the night?

I pressed sent then, He replied so quick.

From: Greyson

We're going on an adventure! I'll tell you in the car. Get ready by 11 it's gonna be a long ride ! ;) see ya!

As soon as I read his message, I've gotten so excited. It's because I've never went out on LA. I've always liked the idea of late night rides like those things I see on Tumblr.
It's almost 11 and Greyson is gonna be here in a few. I grabbed my hoodie and ripped jeans and wore a white shirt underneath. As I finished getting ready, My phone rang and saw a text from Greyson saying that he's at the front of our gate. I tip toed my way down the stairs since I don't wanna get caught by my caretaker.
I successfully made it to our front gate and saw Greyson sitting casually on his car wearing almost the same clothes as I am.

"Ready for our Adventure?" He said with excitement.

//Hey guys! this is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Leave a comment or like if you want me to continue it :) leave me a response also on my twitter @afterlifegrey (capital "i" on the "L" part)
enjoy!
-cath✨