OH DADDY DEAR

"THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO IS GOING TO LET ME; IT'S WHO IS GOING TO STOP ME."
                  —Ayn Rand

SCARLET'S (P.O.V)

As the man whom my wolf recognized as my father saw me he went in a break down. I mean,what would you call it if a man you first met ran to you,gave you a gigantic hug and started crying.
Oh come on,which alpha does that by the way ? Guess you already know the answer to that one. After his melt down he arranged a dinner saying 'I want time to bond with my daughter,after all I haven't seen you in ages '. Yea,that's quite it and you must know how that would have sound with his deep muscular voice.
Now here I am getting ready for our 'mini bonding dinner'. He had sent an elegant black dress,red pumps,black stockings and a black purse. I had been whining for an hour on why is everything black,its not that I don't like black,its practically one of my favourite colours. I just want a little more colour in my life. Well at least my hair matches my pumps.
I hurriedly got a shower in my bathroom and did I mention how large it was, PST not to mention my room. It was like my previous family room plus the guest room which was pretty large.
My father has a whole corridor to himself which he now shares with me. He said the corridor was specially made for the alpha's family. *shrug*
The man is quite insane, you can't really question his next move. I got dressed and stepped out of my room only to hit into a wall. I mean who would build a wall in front of the door when they know someone occupies the room and I'm a hundred percent sure it isn't the door that I collided with cause the door knob is still in my grasp.
I slowly tilted my head upwards coming face to face with William's son Ethan. He had a very lean figure with his strawberry blond hair and brown eyes. He had a nice tan going on too, very handsome if you ask me. He had a small hint of a child's feature on his face which made him appear cute.
"Hi I'm Scarlett Huge's, Alpha Sean's daughter "
Stretching my hand forward for a handshake which he gladly took.
"I know, as a matter of fact everyone in this pack knows,and may I ask where where you all these years"
He arched his thick eyebrows.
"Oh that, I had been with the other side of the family "
"Oh well too bad your father will be giving his position as alpha to you in a month so you have to start practice sessions"
"Well a girl got to do what a girl got to do"
After my statement he snorted, like why did he do that ? It was so uncalled for.
"Come on let's get going I don't want pops getting mad at me do I ?, not to mention Alpha Sean."
With that we left the room and down a set of stairs. By the time I reached the front door everyone from the family room came out to greet me. Seems like moon goddess was on my side,not.
So much for getting out of the house without being seen. Now I'll have to answer questions if they chose to interrogate me.
As I scanned the group I realized there were no redheads. In a pack there is always a redhead and is said to be weird if a pack has more than one or none.
If your a werewolf and has red hair,you have special gifts or a strong and legendary wolf. *shrug*
Guess all my studies hadn't gone in vane. And I'm surely gonna ask dad a few questions at this dinner
★★★★
INSIDE THE CAR

I had been sitting in the car for five and may I add 'very awkward minutes'.
There had been no conversation with my driver whom so wonderfully turned out to be Ethan.
Maybe I'll have to make the talk if the talk won't come to me.
"So Ethan,how old are you ?"
"Seventeen and I already know you're sixteen"
"So what's your favourite food ?"
"Well I loveeee grilled ribs"
"No need to exaggerate"
"There is more than need actually, its just my way of express my undying love for grilled ribs"
"So what's your favourite colour ?"
"Do you always start your sentences with 'so' ?"
"No now answer the question"
"Is it twenty questions that we're play ?"
"Well yes now answer the question"
"Are you always this bossy and persistent ?"
"Well no,I don't know you so I'm trying to get somewhere before the dinner"
"Okay so what's your favourite colour ?"
"I asked that first and its not exactly colour but colours,black,brown and grey,that's why I kept on whining about my outfit,I'm too used to wearing dark colours"
"So you mean you don't wear any other colour?"
"No I don't,I was an omega at my previous pack,I used to get walked over by everyone except my big brother Calvin and my best friend Camarilla so I kinda distance my self from everyone and became a little self absorbed and cold"
"Oh well that's good,maybe being self absorbed and cold will help you when you're alpha"
"I guess"
"So where were you all these years"
"With the other side of family,you know mom,dad,sisters,brothers"
"So how is Alpha Sean your father then if you were with your 'dad' ?"
"Its a long story,quite complicated too"
"Well I'm here and I want to know,curiosity will eat me alive"
"Well my very sexual addicted mother had an affair with your Alpha my father and then went and mingled with her mate so I have mixed blood but since daddy's blood is stronger,yeah I got most of his blood" Scrunching my nose up and furrowing my eyebrows I turned to Ethan whom had thrown his head back with laughter. He was not at all looking at the road,what if another car was coming.
This cause my life to flash before my eyes. He was so careless,he was not looking on the road.
"Are you trying to get me killed woman !?"
He immediately stopped laughing and slammed on the brake. He just knew how to freak me out.
"First off I'm no woman and let me prove that,I have abs"
"So what girls can gain abs if they do body building and hard exercise"
"Well then I have huge sexy muscles"
Letting out a long breath that I didn't know I was holding I answered.
"As I said about the abs,if we girls do body building and hard exercise we can gain huge bulky muscles and abs but to me that would be disgusting, I'd rather keep my flat tummy than have abs and I'd rather keep my slender arms than have huge bulky muscles"
This cause me to gag.
"Well then I only have one choice left,I'm a 💯 percent sure you girls don't have dicks"
"Some girls do,they have two sex organs so we call them hermaphrodites"
"Too bad but I'm still not a woman,I don't have breasts"
"Women who have cancer don't have breasts"
Throwing his hands up in the air to show that he surrender he answered. "Okay alright we're here"
The car came to a halt and I quickly got out not before throwing him a smirk of triumph. As I got out of the car I was escorted inside by one of the pack warrior.
The dinner seemed to be organized very well for everything was intact and we were seated at a more private part of the restaurant.
★★★★
DURING DINNER

We had already ordered our food and was now settled in so I decided it was a good time to interrogate my father.
"Daddy am I going to be able to go back to high school"
Raising an eyebrow he answered, "I was planning to have you homeschooled"
"But I want to go back to public school"
"Okay then you start tomorrow"
"Thank you so much daddy !" I squealed "By the way when will I start training and who will train me ?"
"You'll start tomorrow at two and I adjusted my schedule so I can train you,after all you will take my position in a month, I'm not waiting until your eighteen"
"Okay"
"Oh before I forget,you'll be using my surname from now on,its 'farewell' "
"I'm okay with that I guess"
I was feeling happy for once so let me be.
The waiter returned not long after with our meals which I gladly enjoyed.
My life has taken a drastic turn but I like it so I'm just gonna go with the flow.
If this what having a father who loves you is like then daddy's doing great,after all we just met a few hours back and I'm already calling him dad and he's already giving me everything I want.

OH DADDY DEAR AM I THE FORTUNATE ONE