(Patrick's POV)
I've been nervous all day... just THINKING about Alex is nerve wrecking. "Take 5 guys" Pete said but stopped me. "Trick whats up? your messing up either lyrics or cords. whats on your mind?" "N-nothig! I-i'm f-fine!" "Patrick, what's the matter." he put a hand on my shoulder and stared at me. "I-" "NOW" he demanded. "*deep breath* Alexfoundthelatchthatconnctedbothourbunksandwetalekedand *huff* *breath* she told me who she liked." his eyes widened. "She told you. who she liked..." He was mad, angry, anxious, sad, upset EVERYTHING!! And I know Just by his voice. "Who does she like?" "I-I'm sorry, I promised" "I'm her dad, I should know" "Pete" "Patrick!"

"*sigh* She likes"
(Brendon's POV)
"I'm gonna go check on them" i said and walked out of Joe's dressing room. "I'll go too." Andy came out. I over heard them talking so"Sshh, I can hear them" I shushed Andy. he nodded. "*sigh* She likes Andy, Brendon, You and Me." Patrick said. I stopped in my tracks. I turned towards Andy. He shrugged. "Lets go back.." I said and we walked over to the rooms. "Lets see Mikey, he'll know what to do" I nodded and we walked over to his room. "Hey, whats up guys?" I locked the door. "We overheard Pete and Patrick.." Andy started. "And?" "And he said that Alex likes And, Pete, Pat and me.." his eyes went wide. "What?!" "Well, we kinda like Alex and I told her" "then I like her but I haven't said." "And Patrick likes her too" "But we don't know about Pete" I finished.

"Okay, but why come to me?" "We-" i was cut off. "Dallon's out with Alex so we can't talk to him right now.." "Oh, is that all?" he asked getting annoyed. We looked at each other then back at him. "Yeah" and we walked out.

(Patrick's POV)
"*sigh* She likes Andy a bit, Brendon, You sorta an Me" I said. Pete looked dazed. and he fell over. "Pete.. Pete! *Smack*" he woke up. "Oww!" "Dude, whats the matter?!" "I like her too okay! I really like her but GOD I'm her "dad" and I'M MARIED i love Meagan!! I just *sigh* i don't know what to do.." he put his head in his hands. "I feel the same, except she's not my kid, and I don't HAVE kids with my wife" "We're boned dude" I sat down. "*sigh* Yeah, I know"

(Alex's POV)
After the food we just sat there, talking. Well, me and Dallon were Daxton's not good at speaking yet. I got a phone call.. Mikey..

"Hello?"
You Like them!?!
"Uh.. what are you talking about?"
Pete, Bren, Pat and Andy. you like them, don't you?
"Who told you this?"
Andy and Brendon, they over heard Patrick and Pete talking about it. So, is it true?
I was so shocked I was nearly in tears.
"I'll let Dallon answer.."
I didn't let him answer and handed Dallonthe phone and just cried. "Hello?... They What!?... They better not or i'll DESTROY them... Okay.. See ya soon... yeah yeah, bye." he hung up and gave me my phone. "Here, Daxton'll cheer you up!" he handed me my I guess new son and Daxton looked at me concerned. He stood from my lap an hugged me. "It oclay mummy i go ju" he said. "I love you Dax" I hugged him back an just cried. "Lets go, time to take the car back" He got up and put Daxton in his stroller. I just sat there..

"C'mon babe, we need to go.." I got up and hugged Dal. "D-don't let me go" I cried. He picked me up and I held on to him, my legs rapped around his waits. He walked all the way to the car with me on him while also pushing the stroller. "We're here honey." I let go and stood up "I love you *kiss*" "I love you too Blake" i side smiled. He grabbed the carseat and put it in the car while I held Daxton. "You have fun today Dax!" "Ya!" I smiled. "All done" I put Daxton in his carseat and strapped him in while Dal put the stroller away. I closed the door and got in the passengers seat.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Kenny and Gerard to pick us up" I nodded and looked out of the window. we still didn't leave the parking lot. I felt a hand on my chin. It moved my head, and my eyes met with Dallon's. "There was a reason that Patrick said it, don't be mad at him, okay?" I nodded. He moved close and planted a kiss on my lips. He let go and said. "Don't be sad babe, just.. pretend it never happened" I nodded and he let go of me. He started the car and we drove off.