Not taking any of your shit, by the way.

Patrick groaned as he sat up, feeling something in his back twinge. "Ugh. Shit." The couch he slept on last night was the epitome of uncomfortable, but he'd rather that than brave the other option.

"Aw, c'mon, Patty." HABIT cooed, leaning a little too close to the man in the suspenders, which were now hanging around his waist, shirt unbuttoned loosely.
"Don't call me that. I'll gut you." He said boredly. He was tired, and really not wanting to put up with HABIT's bullshit. Hence how shoddily he was dressed. "Aw." The shorter man pouted, "You don't love me?" He almost looked innocent, but it was a look that really didn't suit him. Fuck, it even made him look more creepy. "No." He stated. Patrick caught glimpse of the other's facial expressions, and had to stop himself from scoffing. HABIT was such a child sometimes. "But my bed's nice and soft..." Quickly realising Patrick was not in the mood, he quickly added "The sofa's cheap trash."

Yeah, no shit. His shirt was crumpled and he sighed. Painfully, he stood up and stretched, trying to work out the knots in his torso. His fingers worked at his shirt buttons, unpopping each one in turn and when it was open, he slipped it off and held it over his shoulder. He shuffled around in his socks as he made his way into the kitchen. He was so focused on finding an iron that he didn't even notice HABIT sitting there with a coffee and a raised brow. Meanwhile, HABIT used this time to check out Michael- or Patrick's ass, he wasn't sure. Either one was fair game. "Mornin' sunshine. Care to explain?" Patrick turned around, startled by the voice. "How long have you been here?!" He exclaimed, trying to hide his shock. HABIT flashed a dashing smile, "Longer than you." The taller man let out a quiet 'oh.' before going silent. "Do you really not have a clothes iron?!" Patrick asked, genuinely astounded. HABIT shook his head, "Would've thought you'd have just hung it up." The other man tutted, "Yeah... No. No way I'm gonna sleep just in my jeans while I'm anywhere near you."
"Aww, Patty, you don't trust me?" Patrick growled, letting his brows furrow together. "Stop calling me that, you ass!" He draped the shirt over the back of the chair opposite, hoping the creases would drop out. He'd have nothing else to wear until then, having only brought what he was wearing. He sat down with a sigh. "So," HABIT's eyes devoured the sight of the bare torso in front of him, "how long are you planning on staying for?" Patrick shrugged wordlessly. And that was the end of that. As long as he needed, HABIT guessed. He had no problems with that.

Patrick was lounged on the sofa, suspenders and such neatly placed on the other cushion, eating a sandwich. "So..." HABIT dragged out the word, getting the taller man's attention. "I'm going out." Patrick scoffed. "Where could you possibly need to go all of a sudden?" His eyes met the demon's. "I'm going to the pet store. What colour collar do you want?" HABIT's eyebrows wiggled, and he smirked. But, instead of getting flustered, Patrick simply rolled his eyes, opening his mouth. "No, actually... I was thinking we could just get you neutered." His voice was calm, with a hint of sass. HABIT's eyes bulged out of their sockets as he instinctively covered his crotch. "I... Oh god damn it." He muttered, walking out. Patrick chuckled, maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.