Gonna be a great day and night!!

~next day~

Your POV: I woke up to see red stuff in my face. I don't exactly remember killing yesterday but if I did I know I would have taken a shower afterwards so I know it's not blood. It started to move and it turned over. Now I was staring at my cute boyfriend Karma. I wanted to yell at him for being in my bed but he just looked so cute when he's sleep. I tried to go back to sleep but then I realized we had school. I hopped out of bed and quickly got into whatever I felt like wearing

 I hopped out of bed and quickly got into whatever I felt like wearing

I woke Karma up and told him he has to get ready for school. He just said lets skip school and snuggle. I didn't want to get yelled at by my dad so I just picked him up and put him on my back. I sprinted to his house and made him get dress. "How did you carry me all here", he asked. "I'm a professional assassin who is in a rush I could do anything in that type of situation now get dressed", I said. He finely got dressed and I used Godspeed to get us to school faster (a/n: you and Killua have the same abilities he has Godspeed so you have Godspeed). "Your late (y/n)-chan and Karma-san", Korosensei said. You just gave him a death glare and went to your seat next to Karma. You took out one of those anti sensei knives they gave you and flung it at Korosensei.

"Ahh, catching up to my attacks are we", you said slyly. "You are the most capable in the class so I have to be careful around you", Korosensei said with green stripes appearing on his face. You went back to just waiting until he was finished his lesson. ~lunch break~ "Hey (y/n) come sit with us", Kaeda said. You grabbed your lunch and sat with them. "Hey if this is to personal you don't have to answer but how did you become so powerful as an assassin", Nagisa asked. "Well, my oldest brother taught me everything and my twin brother taught me stuff when he came back from the hunters exam", you said. "Hunters exam?", they all said. "I've only heard about it from my brother I've never actually went", you said. "What other special abilities do you have (y/n)", Isogai asked. "Well I can duplicate I can go the speed of light and other things I can't explain but I can show", you said.

You split into two and back into one. "Has anyone ever told you that your the greatest assassin to ever come to this school", Isogai said. "Nope, thanks", you said with a kind smile. ~P.E~ "why are you participating in P.E  (y/n)", Maehara asked. "It's been a while since I've practiced amateur assassination", you said. "(Y/n) if your participating in P.E you will be trying your skills out on Korosensei", Karasuma sensei said. You shrugged and walked up to Korosensei. Green stripes appeared on his face indicating that he's was feeling cocky. You smirked and swung the anti-sensei knife at him. He easily dodged it, this time you swung the knife with more speed. "What's wrong are you okay (y/n)", Korosensei asked. "Huh, what do you mean", you said still trying to slice of his tentacles with light speed. "Why aren't you trying as hard as you usually do", he asked. "I never tried hard", you said.

"So those attempts that you make had no effort", he asked. You shook your head no. If she were to put effort into them she probably could kill me. "I don't put effort in because if I do kill you I would have no use for the reward money. Sometimes I do need money but I don't need it all the time. The students in your class so obviously deserves it so I won't kill you alone", you said. He stopped moving and that actually gave you a chance to slice multiple tentacles. He noticed what you did and got angry. He wrapped you up in his tentacles but what he didn't know was that you could dislocate bones in your body to get out of situations like this and she slipped out. His face turned red with anger. "Calm down teach I was taking advantage of the situation",you said annoyed. He went back to the normal yellow. ~after school~ "come to my house I got a surprise", Karma said. "Alright is it to hang out because I want to invite Killua and Gon to", you said.

"Since we didn't get to skip school and cuddle I was thinking we should do it at my place after school", he said. You agreed and went with him to his house. You two went up to his room and you both Laid in his bed watching tv. Karma then grabbed your thigh almost near your butt (here it comes) he started to rub on your thigh. (Y/n) blushed and took off her shirt (🍋🍋🍋🍋) he took off his shirt. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and they started to have a messy make out session, of course Karma dominated in the make out he pinned her to the bed and started removing the leggings she was wearing. Now she was in her bra and panties and he stole had his pants on "take them off Karma", (y/n) whispered seductively in Karma's ear. He knew what she meant and removed his pants throwing them into a corner in his room. He attacked her neck leaving hickeys 'surprisingly! He went lower to her bra he unhooked it and threw it to the side. Karma played with her breast making her more and more wet.

He finely stopped and went down to her panties. He pulled them down slowly making her whine "stop teasing dude not cool", she whined. Karma smirked mischievously and and blew air at her entrance making her freeze up. He stuck 2 fingers inside her entrance and started to slide them in and out of her. She kept moaning as Karma did this. She came on his fingers and he pulled them out. He licked his fingers and flipped her on her hands and knees. Karma pulled out his member (y/n) turned around to look and her eyes widen in shock. "That's n-not gonna fiiiii-", she said but was cut off be Karma ramming his shaft inside her. He went in so fast that he immediately hit her G-spot. She saw stars as he kept sliding in and out of her. "I should have warned you that I wasn't gonna go easy but your a Zoldyck you can handle it right?", Karma whispered in her ear. She was to dazed to even think of words to say.

He pulled out and came on her ass and back. She came after him and they both laid back down on the bed. "I haven't felt *pant* pain in a *pant* while, that *pant* was amazing", (y/n) said. "I never thought there could be more pleasure than seeing others in pain and agony", Karma said. The both fell asleep naked and in each others arms.

Sorry it took me so long to make. My charger isn't working and my mother won't buy me a new one. But anyway I decided to make this more than 10 chapters. More lemons will be made. Piece out and stay gorgeous❤️❤️😍😍