Chapter 7

//Chapter 7: Last Day//

(Regular POV)

"Meat is God! Meat is God!" You heard Tanka, Nishinoya and Hinata shouting about how meat is God. You stepped into the picture and curiosly glared.
"What's going on here?" You asked them. They didn't answer, but continued with their stupidity. "I should've kept it a secret..." Daichi said quietly. "What?" You turned your attention to him. "Our coaches...after all of the matches are done... they will treat us to barbecue..." Daichi explained. "BARBECUE??!!!" You screamed, trying not to get too excited. Daichi~San nodded and sighed. "Meaty,meaty..." you and the boys sang together, making everyone question. "(L/N)... can I talk to you for a second?" Someone said behind you. You slowly turned around and saw the pudding head. You forgot about the 'meat' thing. "Yeah...sure... what's up?" You slightly smiled. "I just wanted to ask you something... what's your gamer tag?" He started at you, his eyes full of hope. "Oh... it's Fluffy_782-" You stopped taking when you glared at the boy's face. He was shocked. "I...I'll add you...Take care..." he ran off to Kuroo before you could respond. 

'That was off the cliff...'

To add up to the situation, you got a messege from someone.

Applpi: Hey, Fluffy

Fluffy_782: Hey, what's up?

Applpi: Nothing too special. I mean, yes. I think I know who you are

Fluffy_782: How? ○-○

Applpi: I'm just guessing

Fluffy_782: Oh. Will you tell me?

Applpi: (L/N) (F/N)

Fluffy_782: ...

Applpi: Is that you?

Fluffy_782: Why now?

Applpi: Wanted to make sure that you were her

Fluffy_782: I'll talk to you later about this. I have a match to play

You read the chat over and over again. It was hard to belive. "Come on, (L/N)!" Someone in the distance shouted. "Okay" you shook your head, trying to focus.
Yoy lined up and shouted
"Let's Play!"

Why now?

*Time Skip To Barbecue Time*

"Mmm...the meat is sooo good!" Your taste buds went wild. "I know, right!?" Hinata shouted while munching on the steak. "NOW we're ready to kick Oikawa's butt!" You joyfully shouted, trying not to choke on your rice ball. "YEAH!! NATIONALS, HERE WE COME!!" You and Hinata went wild. It was some kind of special motivation to you. You laughed a lot, until you saw Kozume entering one of the gyms. "Is everything okay, (F/N)~Chan?" Shouyo asked you. "Yeah...just...I'll come back later...see you!" You ran off with the plastic plate still in your hand. You ran into the gymnasium, quickly opening the door. You noticed the pudding tossing a few volleyballs. You placed your plate on the ground and spiked one of the balls he tossed. "Nice toss..." you said without looking at him. You picked up one of the volleyballs and served it. "(L-L/N) ...what are you doing here?" His cat-like eyes started to get wider and wider. "To say my goodbyes to the court, volleyballs and...you" you slightly smiled, avoiding eye contact, but in the corner of my eye, you could see Kenma slightly smiling. You were about to serve the ball, but you didn't. You felt arms wrapped around your torso. It took a while for me to analyse the situation, but finally when you was done, you noticed that Kenma pulled you into a warm hug. You hugged back and smiled. He suddenly started to shake and pulled out of it. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." he started blushing and shaking. "It's fine... I had the urge too..." you finally served the ball. "I...I hope that we will get the chance to see each other again after camp..." he tossed me and you did a quick. "Me too..." you sighed and sat down on the floor. "I hope you make it to the Nationals and even further ahead... Your last chance, last summer...Go out fighting. Brace yourself..." he sighed and tossed to you again.

"For the grand finale..." you mumbled. "It's not the grand finale... we don't know if you are going to the Nationals..." he tossed to to yoy once again and you forcefully spiked it. "Oh, we WILL go to the Nationals! Just you wait..." you shouted. "I have high expectations for you. With your new tricks and techniques... I want to see Karasuno succeed at that. Besides, you saw the grand finale once" he smiled at you for the first time. "KENMA?! DID YOU JUST SMILE??!! THAT'S A RARE SIGHT!!" a bed head popped out of nowhere and yelled. "NO!" Kenma shouted. "I'm going to share this rare sight with ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE!" Kuroo ran outside and started shouting. "Now great..." Kenma sighed. "NoWAY!! WHO KNEW KENMA HAD EMOTIONS!!" You saw Lev and the rest of Nekoma rush into the gym. Lev picked up Kenma and Kuroo picked up you as well. "Put us down... please?" Kenma said. You started to giggle. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING KENMA SMILE!!" Nekoma's Libero bowed and brightly smiled. "Kuroo... put me down..." you sighed. "Pftt... Fine..." Kuroo sighed and placed me down. "Who knew Kenma could smile" Lev placed him down and put his arms on his hips. "Well... I knew..." you mumbled under your nose. "If we weren't online friends, you would be dead by now" Kenma hit me with a volleyball. "Ooohh...so this was your online fri--OUCH!" Kenma greeted Kuroo with a smack on the back. You started laughing at Kuroo who got smacked by Kenma. "Well... I should be going now...Bye and take care" you left the gym and started laughing.

Those brats...