Chapter 5

//Chapter 5: Stares//

(Reader~Chan's POV)

"Let's play!" Both teams yelled.
The first match was with Nekoma. We all went to our positions, but I suddenly fell on my knees. I places my hand on my forehead and I tried to stand up in pain.
"(F/N)~Chan! Are you okay?" Nishinoya ran to me and helped me stand up. "Are you okay?" Asahi and Daichi asked. I sat on the wooden bench and sighed. Everyone from Nekoma ran to me and started asking me if I was okay or if I'm gonna play. "What hurts?" Coach Ukai looked at me. "I feel like a knife is going through my head...It's terrible... it must be the lack of sleep...ugh...why now?" I said with a sad expression on my face. "Go grab some pain killers and sleep for a while..."Kuroo suggested. "Yeah... that sounds like it will help..." I stood up and walked outside. "Do you need someone to be with you?" Sugawara yelled. "I'll be fine. Don't worry...it's just...lack of sleep..." I said and walked to the house. When I got there, my headache was just getting worse. I grabbed my pain killers and laid down.

Ugh...why now?

I closed my eyes and I tried to relax.

*Time Skip*

I woke up just to realise that I was feeling better. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
"Hello?" I said while battling with the yawns. "Oh, you are finally awake! You have been sleeping for 10 HOURS! Hinata and Kageyama are here too. We are having a rematch with Nekoma. I recommend that you don't come here--" Tanaka said but I cut him off. "I'm coming!" I yelled and rushed down the hall. When I arrived at the gym, I slammed the door open and I sighed. "I'm fine now..." I brightly smiled. "(F/N)~Chan! You're here!" Shoyo yelled and jumped behind me. "Now, where's sweet victory?" I crossed arms and smirked.
"(F/N) and Hinata... listen up... (F/N)...you take Hinata's place... and you Hinata are sitting with me on the bench" Ukai looked at us. "B-but..." Shouyou cried. "No BUTs!" He yelled.
Both teams lined up and shouted "Let's Play!"
I went to Hinata's position and Kageyama looked at me with the 'don't mess up' face. I nodded and Kageyama went to serve the ball.
He served it and he went to his position. The ball went to Nekoma's side and they received it. The setter who was the boy I saw outside the apartment with the phone, was looking at the left side and everyone thought that he will toss to the Ace on the left, but he tossed to Kuroo who was in the right side of the court. He spiked it, but I luckily blocked the spike even though I was all alone.

"Great job, (Nickname)!" Asahi yelled. The setter who wanted to trick us, was staring at me and I grinned my teeth. "What?" I asked him, but he didn't respond. He shook his head and turned around.
Kageyama served the ball again and Nekoma received it and the setter tossed it to their Ace and he spiked it. Nishinoya received it and he gave the ball to Kageyama who tossed me the ball. I did a fake jump where all of the blockers jumped, but when I was down, they were in the air. I jumped quickly after and I spiked the ball that scored us a point. Kuroo looked at me with a shocked face because he knew that I wasn't doing my best, but still scored two points.

Nekoma lost and Karasuno won the match. I realised that the pudding head setter was staring at me the whole match. I kinda got freaked out by their setter.

*Time Skip*

After the match, I took a quick shower and stated walking to 'hangout' room. I pulled out my PSP and started playing one of my favorite games. I got reminded that me and Apple are having a Game Night, tonight, so I pulled out my phone and set an alarm for one in the morning with calm music so I don't wake up everyone. I got really distracted so I didn't know what was in front of, same thing for my victim. I bumped into someone and we both fell down.

"Oh, my God! I'm soo sorry! I didn't look where I was going" I grabbed my phone and PSP that fell on the ground. I looked at the person I bumped into on the ground -the setter from Nekoma. The pudding with golden cat-like eyes was walking without knowing where he was going because of his phone.
"A-are you hurt?" He asked me quietly. "Yeah...are you?" I brightly smiled at him. "Yeah...I'm Kozume Kenma..." he grabbed his phone and slightly smiled. "Shouyou told me about you and your...brain...? And tricks? I'm (L/N) (F/N)...B-before you start asking me, I was in the list of top five Aces in Japan. Now I'm not because I transferred to Karasuno and joined The Boy's Volleyball Team... thank Hinata for that...I can't be Ace again because Karasuno has an Ace already...like I said thank Hinata for making me join the Boy's team rather than the Girl's team...Also...I'm not the manager..." I gasped. "I wasn't going to ask you about that. I was just going to say that you are a really good Middle Blocker  and you deserve the title of 'One of The Best Female Middle Blockers In the World" he sighed.
"T-thanks...and you deserve the title 'The Heart Of Nekoma' " I slightly smiled. "Thanks..." he released that we were sitting on the ground so he stood up and gave me a hand. "Well...see you later" I ran off and waved.

When I got to the 'Hangout' Room...aka the bedroom,where people were laughing and joking around, I placed my phone beside my pillow and I sat down.
"(F/N)~Chan! You will teach me those tricks, right?" Hinata jumped behind me and smiled. "Yeah, but first, master Kageyama's tosses and then you will learn how to be the best decoy ever!" I brightly smiled at him. "F-fine! I'll try my best!" He looked at Kageyama who was throwing a multi-coloured volleyball in the air. "See you later, (F/N)~Chan!" He waved at me and he sat next to Kageyama.

"Looks like we finally found 'Kenma 2.0' "Kuroo said grinning his teeth.
"Right..." I rolled eyes and smirked. ,"You are as smart as him. Did you meet him?" He sighed and crossed arms. "Yeah...why are you asking?" I smiled at him. "Did he just walk up to you?" His eyes started  to widen. "Yeah?" I tilted my head. "Oh, good! For a second I thought he will be an antisocial brat for the rest of the trip...I'm relieved" he smiled at me.
"Huh...?" I sighed. "So tell me...do you like--" he got cut off by yelling.
"KUROO CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MY TOWEL!! I FORGOT IT!!" someone yelled at him from the hallway. After a while I noticed that it was Kenma. "Ugh...I'M COMING!!" Kuroo yelled back and picked up a towel. He waved at me and left. I sighed and facepalmed.

"(F/N)!! Over here!" Someone yelled at me. I turned around and I saw Kotaro waving at me. I stood up and ran to him. I sat next to him and smiled.

Smooth me...

"Hi! I'm (L/N) (F/N)" I smiled. "Guys...meet, the 'Queen of The Aces'!" Kotaro pointed at me and I smiled again. "Wow! No wonder you played so good!" One of the boys said, smiling.
Me and the boys of Fukurodani Academy talked a bit until Kuroo yelled out.
"It's getting very late and a lot of you are sleepy...let's call it a day!" He yelled.
"I agree. A few people are already trying to sleep" Daichi said.

We all laid in our beds and we wished goodnights. I realised that Hinata was on my right and Kuroo on the left. I giggled and fell asleep.

(A/N) I'm sorry if this is short for you. I took examples from my notebook that are short