Separated

Once upon a time..............

There lived a Queen Snow White and King David Charming of Mistaven, they were a beloved king and queen and were fair to all of there subjects.

After years of happiness, Snow was pregnant with a child every one was glad to her there was going to be a new royal.

But there was a theart to the kingdom, the day the child arrived was when the Evil Queen would in act a curse to erase all of there happy endings.

*A week later at night*

That night Snow had the baby the baby was a girl her hair the color of the sun,lips red as blood and skin as fair as her mother's and it was foretold that she will be as graceful and tuff as a swan,and that night they decided to named her Emma.

After welcoming their new daughter into the world,Dark knights come barging. Snow and charming knew the curse was coming,so they good bye to their Emma. Then charming wrapped Emma in a baby blanket with her name on it and a swan necklace that would protect her no matter what and would shock anyone who try to take it off,only the one who is wearing it can take it off .

While battling the dark knights charming finally got to the wardrobe. Put Emma in it gave her a kiss and whispered "Find us" and shut the doors.

When charming was about to fight More knights, they all vanished. Then snow came in crying and hugged charming. But when they were going to go back to their bedroom, there was a blasted then black smoke and with that the Evil Queen appeared in front of them with a wide Grin on her face.

Then Snow said why don't you curse this place already,

No I don't need to inact the curse I found my true love, But I still want to see you suffer the Queen said with a grin on her face.

Snow and charming looked at her in shock, then charming left snows side to look in the wardrobe that little Emma was in, But found nothing in the wardrobe

Then told snow once he got back to her side then she started to cry her baby was gone forever.

Well you may not be able to find your daughter but at least I won't be killing you, you have to much to suffer, So good luck, and with that that the Evil Queen left in a cloud of bule smoke.

Then snow sat down next to the empty wardrobe and cried while charming comforted her, her baby thier child their hope ,never to see their daughter again

But what they did not know is that their daughter was on a certain pirate ship the pirate ship was called the dark pearl with the most feared pirate in the sea Captain Blackbeard.