"Give me your wrist, you scumbag," The man's grip on Jimin's wrist tightened making Jimin cry out in pain, even though it's been awhile Jimin's wound was still healing along with the fact that it was still infected. The pain in his arm was too much for Jimin, making him weaker than he already was.

Yoongi tugged at a few strands of his hair as he looked at the ground. "Namjoon," He whispered, slowly bringing his hands down to his side. "I'm going to go crazy," He whimpered, Yoongi was so close to having a mental breakdown he didn't know what to do.

Namjoon moved away from the bushes he was looking in to move closer to Yoongi. "What is it?" He asked looking around, making sure no one threatening was near by.

"I really need Jimin- I," Yoongi clenched his fists and stared up at Namjoon, "I need to know he's okay,"

Namjoon shook his head, "You need to be strong Yoongi, you've seem to be weaker than I thought you were. You don't think I'm hurting? Seokjin is somewhere out there too, most likely dead." He told Yoongi as he started to move away again to continue looking behind trees and in bushes.

The boys had come back to the area they had left Jimin, making sure the area was clear and that Jimin wasn't passed out somewhere. They knew Seokjin could be near by as well since Jungkook's hideout wasn't that far away.

Yoongi was going through a harder time than Namjoon was. Namjoon had no feelings attached to Jimin but Yoongi needed to see Seokjin just as much as Jimin. Seokjin is Yoongi's best friend and his death would hurt him too.

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about how sick Jimin was and the weather he had to stay in by himself. He hoped Jimin still had the backpacks, he needed to know that Jimin was getting enough water and food to eat.

"Fuck," Yoongi heard Namjoon say, his eyes slowly wandered up to see Seokjin standing in the middle of the road. It made him feel sick when he saw that Seokjin had the backpacks.

Seokjin looked half dead, if Yoongi didn't know that zombies weren't real then he would've definitely thought Seokjin was one. The poor boy had blue – almost purple – feet along with his hands, his face was bruised with plenty of scratches. The blankets around Seokjin's shoulders pissed Yoongi off, those were for Jimin not Seokjin.

Namjoon rushed over to Seokjin as fast as he could move, wrapping his arms tightly around Seokjin. "What happened to you," Namjoon asked pushing Seokjin's head into his shoulder.

Yoongi walked over to the two, inspecting Seokjin more and even looking around to see if he could see Jimin anywhere.

"I thought I was going to die," Seokjin whimpered against Namjoon's shoulder.

"Where's Jimin," Yoongi asked, staring at Seokjin. Everything went silent after Yoongi asked that question. Seokjin slowly lifted his head to look at Yoongi. "Where is he, Jin?"

"I don't know," Seokjin said weakly. "I was- I had to help them, they wanted me to lure Jimin back to their hideout. They would've killed me if I didn't help them! Jimin ran away before we even got there though, he was smart. I'm so sorry, I- I just didn't want to die! He ran, Yoongi, okay, he ran away." Seokjin's voice began to get louder as he went on talking. Namjoon slowly let go of Seokjin as he heard what he had done.

"You helped them," Namjoon asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Something in Yoongi snapped, he stood still and stared at Seokjin with sharp eyes. "Namjoon- they-" Seokjin was cut off by Namjoon talking over him. "You could have ran the other way with Jimin! You can't just help the enemy!" Namjoon shook his head a bit disappointed in Seokjin.

All of a sudden, Yoongi lunged forward to grab Seokjin but Namjoon was quicker than him and blocked the way. "Yoongi, what the fuck-" Namjoon tried pushing Yoongi back. But Yoongi was so angry, he started hitting Namjoon trying to get to Seokjin. He couldn't believe his best friend would do that to his boyfriend. "You're fucking crazy!" Namjoon shouted pushing Yoongi away from him.

Yoongi fell backwards onto his bottom, he looked up at Namjoon and started to cry. It looked like Yoongi was a small elementary child getting bullied by Namjoon a middle schooler. They would've laughed if it wasn't such a serious situation.

"Control your emotions before you end up like Jungkook," Namjoon said sternly, giving Yoongi a good glare.

The railing broke, the rust that was rotting the metal away had finally snapped causing the body against it to plummet down into the dangerous water.

People knew how dangerous that railing was and how the city should've fixed it to something that would keep people safe but they never did. The city knew it would be a waste of money since everyone was going to die anyways, they thought it would just be a quicker way.

The body that fell into the water hasn't surfaced up yet. The waves just continued to crash into the cliff, there was no way anyone would be able to survive in that kind of water.

Jimin stared at his hands then back down into the water. He had gotten out of the man's grip and pushed the heavy man against the railing. Jimin wasn't thinking about how rusty the railing was or how the man could've actually died from his tiny push. Jimin almost shouted to the man wanting to know if he needed help or not but stopped himself when he knew the man was already gone.

He slowly laid on his stomach, he didn't enjoy how cold the ground was but he wanted to look over the edge, he thought this was the safest way to do it.

After a few minutes Jimin saw the body lying against a rock with sharp edges. The man had blood dripping down his forehead, he must've hit his head on something. Jimin slowly shoved his face in his arm as he saw the waves crash against the man's body. Jimin didn't like seeing stuff like this.

"Yoongi," Jimin whimpered, hoping wherever Yoongi was he would be able to hear him.

___
did y'all think jimin was gonna die?