eleven.

warning; death, kind of bloody?

Jimin had told the stranger the directions to the one place he knew he would be relaxed but if Yoongi found out where Jimin had gone he'd be mad.

Jimin had gone to the cliff, the one where Yoongi had dreamed about the two of them falling in the water below and drowning. But Jimin knew Yoongi could possible be around the area or even be there waiting for him. Jimin wasn't going to harm himself in anyway when he arrives at the cliff, he just wants to visit the area they had to get away from.

Another good possibility that could happen was that the police would be able to see him, it was an open area after all. He'd be shot dead if he was noticed by them but he wanted to take the chance.

"Hey, is that it?" The driver asked pointing at the railing next to them. Jimin nodded his head and smiled softly when they slowed down.

The car came to a stop but as Jimin went to open the door the man locked the door, Jimin tried to open the door but it just wouldn't unlock. He had forgotten that the man wanted some of his time. "Oh.. Uhm, I forgot, how much do you want?" Jimin squeaked nervously.

The man smirked at Jimin, "Let me see how much you got," The man told him, Jimin gulped nervously but nodded his head.

"Sorry, for almost getting out, I just got so excited and almost forgot what you asked for, silly me." Jimin laughed nervously, as he talked he slowly moved his left wrist towards the man while his other hand played with the lock on the door.

Just as Jimin was about to slid his sleeve up to show the man his wrist he got the door unlocked, making him swing the door open and jumped out as fast as he could. He didn't even turn back to look at the man, he just ran for his life. He decided to run in between buildings, remembering that the man was in a vehicle.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked out a breath as he began to slow down. He wasn't that far from where he had ran from. He was close enough to hear the man curse loudly and speed off in his car, the tires screeching against the road.

Jimin sighed in relief and started to make his way back, he just wanted to see the water one last time before he would search for some food and Yoongi. He was glad that the guy was already gone and didn't bother chasing him.

The wind softly blew through Jimin's hair as he walked out onto the road again, not taking his eyes off the railing. He slowly walked over to it and looked over the edge to see the crashing waves. "Beautiful," He whispered to himself.

"Didn't think I'd actually let you off, right?" A voice asked moving closer to Jimin. The young boy turned around to face the person, only to see the man from the car.

The man laughed and pointed to his car on the side of the road. Before Jimin could escape the man grabbed his wrist but Jimin pulled at his wrist and tried to struggle away. "Help!" Jimin shouted as the man pushed him against the weak railing.

"Stop!" Jimin begged, it was a good possibility that Jimin could die if the man saw that he had no time.

"Don't you see," The man started off in a harsh voice, some of his spit hitting Jimin's face. "This world is fucked now, it turned everyone into assholes, no one will help you,"

Jimin knew not everyone was an asshole but it seemed that he has been running into a lot of them lately. He tried his best to push the man off him, he was regretting the fact that he's never actually really worked out before. He was also regretting the fact that he walked back, he should've just ran.

The railing that Jimin was being pushed up against was a bit rusty and weak in some spots. If hit or constantly messed with the railing could break. With both of Jimin's weight and the man's that was a good possibility that it would happen soon if Jimin didn't do anything.