Second Chance ⋆

What some people don't realise is the person you love the most can also be the person to hurt you the most. Charlotte Evans had been in love with her best friend since she was just a little girl, but leading up to her eighteenth birthday it was as if he had forgotten all about her and it was all because of one girl, Sarah Hastings.

Now it's been a decade since the two last saw each other and it was because he needed her help and he could think of no one more perfect for the job.

**********

A little different than the original of course because at some point in the year I will be going back through this book. There are so many mistakes I want to fix, to clear all the confusion in this book (and others) oh and also the fact that there will be new chapters added along the way! Exciting!?

Charlotte and Greyson's story is only just starting...again. Keep a look out on my account because I will be keeping you guys informed on which books will be going through a second edit and which month these updates will be happening in.

Until then hope you check out my other books (second edits on those coming soon too) vote, add to your library and why not leave a comment down below and let me know what you think. 

Much love, laurachelseaa_ xx