Tree Hanging

Lindsey Rose P.O.V

Erkkkkkkkk. Jake slammed on the brakes. "Were here!" He blurted out.

"Finally!" I said quietly.

He got out of the car and came to my side. As the door opened he said; "You may take off your blind fold darling."

I took ripped it off. "Oh my god." I gasped.

 It was a tree house. Not any tree house. The hidden tree house where we had our first kiss on. I still remember it. On the summer between eighth and seventh grade, he showed me the treehouse his dad had built for him. We climbed up the ladder, and he put his arms around my waist, looked me in the eyes, and pecked me on the lips. It wasn't long, only about a second, but it was enough.

My eyes started to tear up. I went up to Jake and gave him a hug. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied. Jake grabbed my hand and lead me to the tree house.

"Woah this tree house is ancient." I said. Every step creaked as I stepped on it.

"Wow look at all this." He said. There were some old and dusty comic books scattered around the floor.

 "OMG LOOK THE TABLE WERE WE HAD OUR FIRST DATE!" I screamed.

"Oh yea! Let's go to the balcony." Jake said.

Jakes P.O.V

Yea, yea. I took her to the tree house where we had our first kiss, and did she mention our fist date? Yes I know cheesy.

"Let's go to the balcony." I said.

"Ok." she said. I turned up the radio and we started to slow dance. I felt really bad. On second thought, I actually don't.

I dipped her to the edge of the balcony. "Have a safe trip!" I said. I pushed her down. SPLAT! That's what I heard. Blood was forming on the ground. Uh oh. I ran out of the tree house and jumped into my car.

It felt so wrong, yet so right. I will remeber the day that I, Jake Miller broke-up with Lindsey Rose Tatum. "I hope she died."

But what if she survives?