Would you ..

Watermelondrea POV

Oh my lawd jesus Banana'quan is so fineee he make me wanna just go over there kidnap him take him to an abandoned ware house and rape him maybe even have his babies .. 😜 .

I just continue to stare and take in all his sexiness when all of a sudden i see him walking over to where me and Unicornia was standing.

Me: Ooo girl he coming over here how do i look ?

Unicornia: girl you look like a handful of food stamps girl just playing you look good you Fye ! Just .. Put on some of this chap stick because your lips a little bit crusty... You know im just saying ..

Me: Bitch shut the fuck up thats why your name describe how you look with that big ass forehead of yours looking like a horn on top of your head.
I say while putting some lip gloss on my lips (A/n my lip gloss is POPPIN lol sorry 😩)
Banana'quan: wassup ladies 😉
Me : H-h-Hey Banana'quan
Unicornia: Girll i got to go i just seen a fine ass nigga walking by .. Ooo he is fine . (She says while bitting her lip) i got to go. (She runs off) Bye boo!
Me: Fuck !! (I say a little too loudly)
Banana'quan: ha its alright ma you aint gotta be shy around a nigga.
Me: Lol okay.. 😊
Banana'quan: soo whats your name ma ?
Me: Watermelondrea Fruitopia Jones
Banana'quan: oo yea thats a sexy ass name for a sexy ass girl like you.

Oohh lord Jesus he gonna make me rape him right here right now. I think

Banana'quan: Soo whats your number ma?
Me: 202-555-1112 (Do not call unless you want to speak to a stranger in Washington , DC)
Banana'quan: oh ard thats whats up ill call you later boo (He says while walking away and blowing me a kiss)

Oh lawd why are you doing this to me i think i need a new pair of underwear 😳😜 .

••••••••••••••••••••••

-A few minutes later-
(Watermelondrea POV continued)

I walk into rainbow and see this ratchet ass girl with blonde weave .. Her she need a new one i can smell her weave all the way from the door. Or is that he punani ( thats what i use to say her kitty cat or her cookies basically the vagina) ... I walk around and i find this cute half shirt that says 'No ratchets allowed' in big black bold letters and the whole shirt is Pink my fav color. I walk to go buy the shirt when i spot this trifilyn (Spell check?) ass hoe scratching her punani .
Me: Ew girl go buy some vagasile or something cause thats just dirty you dirty ass hoe .
??: Girlaaaa you cant be talking . I cant even believe you came out the house wearing that ...
Me: Did this bitch! You want me to start a riot up in this store sounding like you trying to swallow spit and talk with ya loud self and whats wrong with what i got on its sure is better than what you got on bitch go check yourself before you-wreck-yo-self.

I swear if you saw her you wouldve thought that the circus came up in this store. I mean come on she look like a clown . Her hair looked like a pad with period blood on it (A/N I know thats nasty i wanna throw up right now sorry if that grosses you out but you gotta admit it is kinda funny) her skin looks like she can start a fire if she rub her skin together and dont get me started on her ELBOWS AND KNEES she is the meaning of CRUST AND RATCHETNESS.
??: SHE DID NOT JUST GO THERE WITH ABRACADABRACA HOCUSPOCUS PARIS MILL !
Me: Bitch why is you loud and why do you have paris in your name when you fucking look like africa (No offense to Africans i think yall are beautiful and yall art work is amazing and dont get me started on yall dancing yall are just beautiful all together) over there thinking you could get away with scratching your dirty, fishy, crusty vagina instead of being here what you need to do is go to the hospital to see if that thing aint infected ! Now get your fucking life !

I say as i walk away like a boss ! I then feel something pull on my weave ! 😱😱😱😱

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh shit ! Its about to go down -In my kevin hart voice- anyways sorry it took me so long to update this .. I promise to update more but during my time when i am out of school .