First kiss

James: You had gotten detention. You have never been late to class before, never talked back to the teacher and certainly never had detention. It wasn't really your fault though, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. James Potter and Sirius black we're setting up yet another prank and you somehow got blamed as well, you were just standing beside them, observing. So there you were sitting in a small crammed room with James,Sirius and Professor Dumbledor. "Professor, I really need to use the loo" Sirius blurted, breaking the silence. "Alright, follow me Sirius." Sirius had a concerned look on his face. "Your coming with me?" Professor Dumbledor nodded. "I had about your last detention and how you managed to get out early." James laughed and Sirius groaned, then he left with the professor. "Y/N I hope I can trust you to keep on eye on Mr. Potter here." He added before he went outta the room. "Of course sir." You replied. After they left James turned to you. "Why exactly are you in detention?" He asked. You gave him a deathly glare, "Are you bring serious?" He smiled. "No I prefer being James, Sirius smells like dog sometimes." "I'll have you know I am in here because of your stupid prank." He looked offended. "Stupid?! It was bloody brilliant." He stood up and dramatically grasped over his heart, "I feel betrayed Y/N that was some of my best work." You roll your eyes. For some reason having them magically send a huge gust of wind up Dumbledor's robes wasn't appealing to you, you had to intention of ever seeing that much of the professor. "Sorry my bad, some things just don't satisfy me." You noticed your shoe was untied, you bent down to tie it and when you sat back up there was James right in front of you. Before you could protest his lips we're on yours, it took you a moment to process this then you swore you heard footsteps coming, you pulled him away and pushed him back into his chair. Sirius and Dumbledor entered the room and Sirius took his sit back in between you and James. James looked back over Sirius and whispered over to you. "Did that satisfy you?"

Sirius: You were walking through the halls on your way to potions class when a couple of Slytherin boys got in your way, you tried to sneak past them but you accidentally bumped into one. "Hey watch where your going!" He yelled as he slapped all your books outta your hands. You bent down to retrieve them but failed as several feet kept kicking them around, then it stopped suddenly. "Don't you have better thing to do Regulas then pick on cute girls? You and your little posey better scram." You looked up only to see Sirius black pinning the Slytherin boy against the wall, finally they left. You started collecting your books and Sirius helped. "Thank you." You say to him. "Anytime, although as I recall don't the ladies usually give a token of their gratitude?" He smirked over at you, such a flirtatious boy he is. You rolled your eyes then stepped on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek when at the last moment he turned his head and suddenly you found yourself kissing Sirius Black in the halls. You pulled back to see him smirking even more then before. "You tricked me." Your words were all a mess you just couldn't believe someone like him would want you. "See you in class Y/N." He winked and then walked away, leaving you a blushing mess.

Remus: It was the day before Christmas break, you had just finished packing your bag and it was super late but you weren't tired. You went down to the common room and began to read a book. You lost track of time but around 4:00ish Remus Lupin bursted through the door, your presence seemed to startle him. "Oh! Hi there
Y/N." You smiled at him, he joined you on the couch. "What exactly are you doing up so late?" He asked you. "Well I could ask you the same thing, but I just wasn't tired." You replied. He moved a little and winched. "Yeah same." He said. You studied him a little more are realized that he was bleeding. "Remus are you okay? I think your bleeding." You asked him with concern in your voice. "Oh ha it appears I am, I'll get it fixed tomorrow at the hospital wing." That didn't really convince you one bit. "Can I see. My mom is a nurse and I could probably help." You felt a bit silly asking such a thing but you didn't want him bleeding out during the night. "Umm sure. Alright." He blushes intensely as he took his shirt off so you could examine the wound, after a while you had finally stitched him up. "Thank you Y/N" he spoke. "Anytime, well I should probably get some sleep." You made your way off the couch only to have Remus follow you up. "That's probably best for the both of us but it gonna have to wait a minute." You were slightly confused at what he was getting at here, you gave him a puzzled look and then you heard the tiny sounds of ruffling leaves. You looked around to find the source when it finally hit you. Mistletoe. You gazed upwards only to find it right in between you and Remus. You slipped your hand behind his neck and he gently put a hand on you check, he kissed you softly and slowly. After a couple moments he broke the kiss, "Right well I suppose your getting tired, um write to me over the break maybe? I mean if you want I totally understand if-" you cut him off by kissing his check while he went on blabbering. "Of course I will write , goodnight Remus."