I scoffed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well we all notice how much he looks at you during meals. Maybe he fancies you," Hermione teased.

I immediately blushed scarlet and Scarlett burst out laughing.

"No,no he doesn't," I said glaring at Hermione.

"Does too," Scarlett teases.

"Does not," I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"Does too and your blushing proves it," Scarlett says pointing at my face.

"Oh sod off, I'm going to bed. Nice to have you all back," I said sarcastically and got into my bed.

Still blushing I ignore their laughs and went to bed. Meanies.

                         ~~~

The next day, we were all sitting at breakfast and talking about the upcoming weeks at Hogwarts. Final exams were coming up and I have to admit that I was pretty nervous. Hermione was already studying like crazy and I was worried that I wasn't studying enough, watching her. I overheard her conversation with Ron.

"Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic," Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"We've got final exams coming up soon," Hermione stated rolling her eyes yet again. I started to get concerned that they would get stuck.

"I'm ready, ask me anything," Ron said putting down his cards and I snorted. "Oh shut up Abby."

I smiled innocently. Hermione said, "Alright. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?"

I already started laughing before Ron even answered. I know my brother and there's no way he'd know that. My laughing resulted in a glare from Ron.

"... I forgot," Ron admitted looking down at his cards again. Harry then started to laugh as well.

"And what may I ask you plan to do when this comes up in the final exam?" Hermione asks Ron.

"Copy off you," Ron teases.

"No you won't," Hermione said seriously. I stopped laughing for a second, genuinely scared of her expression.

"Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell," Hermione said pursing her lips.

"That's insulting!" Ron yelled turning to Harry. "It's as if they don't trust us!"

With these words, I laughed so hard I fell off the bench and onto the floor. I saw multiple hands reaching down to help me up but I brushed them off. When I finally returned to my seat on the bench, Scarlett was laughing and Gia was quietly giggling because she didn't want Hermione to hear her. Ron and Mione both rolled their eyes at me after I wiped tears from my eyes.

Ron then looked down at the card he was holding and groaned, "Dumbledore again!"

He placed the card next to Harry and we all fell into a silence. Suddenly the whole hall started giggling. I raised my eyebrows at my friends and they just shrugged. Suddenly we saw Neville Longbottom walking towards us... well hopping.

"Leg-locker curse?" Ron asked quietly.

I just happened to peer my head to the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy looking extra proud of himself.

"Malfoy's going to pay for this one," I muttered under my breath.

"You really need to start standing up to people, Neville," Ron said shaking his head while sorting the cards from his chocolate frogs.