8

I felt as if all the air had been knocked out of me , my knees starting to shake under me and my chest caving in .

He wouldn't .

"You cant do that" I croaked , trying hard to fight the tears that were beginning to surface .

Justin's face remained hard " I can , and I will . Im going to my lawyer tomorrow morning" Justin spat, stomping out of my house before I could get another word out .

I jumped slightly as the door slammed , closing my eyes as the tears finally poured out .

I slid down onto the wall , holding my head in my hands as I started to sob .

Justin cant take Alison away from me , shes my daughter .

She was all I had , she was the only stable thing in my life right now .

I raied her , I fed her , I nurtured her , I did everything for her .

I couldn't afford a lawyer , I didn't even know how these court things worked out .

Of course I didn't have a huge manshion , but I had a decent home , I made sure she got everything she needed and wanted .

I work hard to keep her happy , and he cant take her away from me .

I let out a sob at the thought , the pain in my chest multiplying .

"Mommy?" I heard a small voice say , making me look up.

I wiped my eyes , forcing a smile in Alisons direction as I held my arms out , signaling for her to come to me .

Alison clutched onto her teddy bear , walking into my arms.

I held her close , sobbing lightly into her shoulder.

"Don't cwy mommy , don't cwy" Alison said , running her hands through my hair .

I tried to calm down , for her sake .

But I couldn't knowing that there was a possibility Justin would take her from me .

----------------/

--------------- I smiled as Alison sucked her thumb , cuddling up to her blanket that was once mine .

I bit my lip as I tried to fight away the tears , I would be nothing without Alison .

I got into bed with her , wrapping my arms around her small body .

She immediately cuddled up to my side , latching on to my tank top and falling back into a slumber .

I smiled down at her , kissing her head before closing my eyes , trying my best to fall asleep.

I groaned lightly as I felt someone tap my face , waking me from my sleep .

"Stop" I mumbled , earning a giggle in return .

"Mommy wake up" Alison said , poking my cheek.

"Ali" I sighed , squeezing my eyes shut .

"Mommy someones here" She said , making my eyes shoot up.

As if on cue , a loud knock rang through the house , making me jump up .

I grabbed Alison , putting her on my waist before going downstairs .

I looked through the peephole , y heart faltering when I saw Justin and 2 other guys who I recognized as scooter and someone else who I assumed was his lawyer .

I let out a breath , opening the door and allowing them to come inside .

Justin stormed in , not even greeting me in the process .

"Hello to you too" I mumbled , completely annoyed with the whole situation .

"Good morning Miss" Scooter said , smiling warily at me .

Im sure Justin kept him up all night with his rants .

I smiled in return , not in the mood to really say anything .

"We have a lot to explain" The mystery man said , leading us to my kitchen so we could sit at a table .

I put Alison down and let her play in her playroom , not wanting to worry her .

Justin hadn't said a word , which worried me slightly .

I know what I did was wrong , but I didn't want him to hate me .

Especially when my feelings were running so high .

"So , Amanda" The guy said , returning my attention to him once we sat down .

"Yes?" I asked , ready for the worst .

"Even though Justin wanted to go to court , he is pretty big in the world , and I think we can handle this in a more quieter way" He said , Scooter nodding in agreement .

I faintly heard Justin scoff , crossing his arms as he glared at the table .

I closed my eyes briefly , he hated me .

"He cant take Alison away from me , shes my daughter " I said , getting straight to the point .

"Yeah , and shes my daughter . Which you lied about" Justin retorted , making me sigh frustratingly

"I told you ! You just had a big head and didn't listen to anything that was being said to you! You left right after I said I was pregnant" I snapped

"Yeah , because you said you were pregnant right when I was leaving you!" He spat , making me take in a sharp breath , that hurt.

I swallowed the lump that was beginning to form .

"Well I never lied , until you came back and tried to waltz in my life after you left me to raise a baby by myself" I said , standing my ground.

Justin didn't reply , instead he rolled his eyes and looked at Scooter .

"I want full custody" Justin said

"Hes not getting full custody" I almost shrieked , my small fists hitting the table .

"Okay enough" Scooter said sternly , silencing us immediately.

"Justin , you cant just take her baby away from her , that's just wrong in every way" Scooter said , making me sigh out in relief.

"But Amanda , what you did was wrong as well" He said , looking at me .

I sighed , like I didn't know that already .

"Okay , so whats going to happen?" I said , looking at all three of them .

Scooter thought for a minute , before a grin set on his face .

"You both want Alison right?" Scooter said , and we both nodded.

"Then this is whats going to happen . No if's ands or but's" Scooter started , making me stomach drop a little .

"Justin , start packing . Youre moving in" Scooter said , both of our heads snapping up .

"What!?!" We both shouted .

This had to be a joke .

---