Chapter 4

"I have nothing to wear," I yelled.

"First of all I doubt that and second of all why did we even agree to go to this thing?" Harry questioned.

We , well the girls, had agreed to go to this party our friends were throwing, and let's just say neither me nor Harry were excited.

"I didn't the girls did," I said in defense.

"Fine," Harry sighed, "you win."

"Now help me find something to wear," I begged.

"Let me look," Harry said as he started looking through my suitcase.

Harry pulled out a sleeveless maroon dress along with a pair of heeled black booties.

"What do you think?" I asked.

I had put on what Harry gave me along with a silver dreamcatcher necklace, a studded black bracelet and some black lipstick.

"Beautiful," Harry said before lightly kissing me.  "I just realized you've gotten a lot more tattoos since we first met."

Both my arms were covered in tattoos along with my back and ribs.  I had a disney half sleeve on my left forearm, the door knockers from the labyrinth on either shoulder, the Chicago flag on my wrist, a monarch butterfly on my back, a rose on my ribs and two crosses on my collar bone. Harry and I both got two crosses to match.

"I guess I have," was the only answer I could think of.

"We should probably go now if you don't want to be late," Harry said, and with that we head to the party.

Once we arrived at the party we headed to a corner where our friends were.

"There you are," Louis yelled once he saw us.

"Here we are," I said in return.

"You know we were just talking about you Thal," Niall blurted out.

"Is that so," I said, now curious.

"Wow," I heard a familiar voice say behind me, "You weren't lying when you said you were going to get a bunch of tattoos."

I turned around to see my old friend Cole holding a beer.

"What up loser?" I said as went to give him a hug.

"Nothin' much.  Long time no see." he responded.

Cole and I talked until I heard Ryan ask, "What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"I have brunch with my family, also know as mimosas and hell," I responded.

"So true," El mumbled.

I walked over to the group and leaned against the wall next to where Harry was standing.

"Can I come?" Harry asked, sounding like a small child.

"No," I blurted out without thinking.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because this is a mistake," I mumbled.

Ryan was the only one who heard me.  I could tell by how he looked at me.

"What?" Harry questioned, he was obviously confused.

"This is a mistake," I said louder this time.

"I don't understand. What you mean?"

"I mean I ran back to you without thinking.  I saw you and it's like I forgot everything you did, how much you hurt me.  I can't do this.  Not yet at least," with that I walked away.

I made my way through the sea of people.  I didn't want to be near anyone right now.  I found the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"Don't," I said when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, assuming it was Harry.

"Thal-"

Cutting them off I yelled, "What do you want?'

"Are you okay?" it was Ryan.

"I don't know."

"What was that back there?" he asked.

"Either me realizing I messed up or me running away from my problems.  Possibly both."

"Just know you can talk to me.  I know we haven't seen each other in a while but I'm here if you need me."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said in return.

The rest of the night I avoided harry at all costs.  I mostly talked to Aden, Ryan and Cole, catching up with them.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow.  being around family now seemed like it might be closer to heaven compared to this.

I no longer knew what I wanted.  When I saw Harry yesterday I thought I wanted to be with him again.  Now I never want to see him again.  My thoughts were driving me insane.  What was I supposed to do.

A/N: PLOT TWIST!!  Hey my loves (I've decided I'm calling you guys that now) sorry I haven't updated in such a long time.  I'm going to try and get the next chapter up soon.  I also might change the title.  But tell me if you have anything you want to happen in the story.  I have the next chapter mostly planned out but after that I'm not sure.  That's all for now.