Chapter 2

I sat alone in a dark and empty room letting my thoughts wander.  He came back.  After almost three years he came back.  Am i supposed to forgive him, do I act like nothing ever happened.  I was breaking down in side and I didn't know what to do.

I was so confused and all I could think about was him.  Those emerald eyes that saw into my soul, those soft pink lips.  I stilled loved him; I never stopped loving him.  I wanted to believe he loved me, but I couldn't.  Not again. 

I decided to listen to him.  I don't know why but I did.  I got up and headed back to where me and Harry were sitting only moments ago.  He was still there just staring at the wall with tears in his eyes.  It killed me that I was the reason he was crying.

"I'm listening," I said making him jump.

"What?" he asked obviously confused.

"I said, I'm listening."

"Thal, leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done.  I left you when I was madly in love with you," he stood up and walked towards me, "it killed me." His arms found their way around my waist.  "I love you Thal and I'm never leaving you.  Never again," And with that his lips were against mine.  I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me and deepening the kiss.

"Are we good now?" Harry mumbled against my lips.

"Mhmm," I said kissing him.