Chapter Two: Heal

Start from the beginning

"In every sense," Derek added in a husky whisper, his hot breath tickling my cheek and igniting a fiery blush that encompassed my entire face. Dammit. But still, I couldn't help but smile and snuggle in closer to Derek's very solid and very alive body, treasuring the intimacy with him in a way that I'd never really done before. 

***                                             ***                                                   ***

                         "Isaac, you ready to go?" I called across the kitchen as I stirred the cream into my coffee and screwed on the lid, clutching the heated metal travel mug in my icy hands and readjusting my backpack over my shoulder. Since Derek had been recovering and I'd been skipping work for a couple days, we were unable to pay for heating until later in Novemeber and the unseasonally chilly California weather was kicking our asses. 

"I'm right here!" Cora cried, skidding through the door and securing her flyaway brown hair back into a bun as she grabbed an apple off the counter. Isaac strolled in behind her, quickly followed by Monica, who'd slept over so she could spend some time with Derek. I'd unfortunately been kicked out of the apartment so that Derek and his pack could have their own little reunion, although Derek had made it up to me later that night. 

"Let's go! I don't wanna be late," Isaac groaned, smiling at me as I waved them ahead and crept down the hallway to peek into my bedroom one last time. Derek lay, tangled up in sheets and blankets, fast asleep, his dark hair curling over his forehead and his back heaving up and down slowly with each breath. I couldn't help myself; I tiptoed over to the edge of the bed, leaned over, and pressed my lips tenderly to a spot just off of Derek's right eye. Shockingly, he stirred with a low moan, rolling over to face me as I jumped back and shut the door softly behind me. 

                     As painful as it was to be away from Derek for the next four hours, the text I received from him during third period had my blood pounding through my veins in anticipation. 

I have a surprise for you during lunch

Grinning, I fired back a response that caused a blush to run rampant across my flushed cheeks. 

Will your shirt be on? ;)

We'll both be clothed, Derek wrote back, and I have no shame to admit that my heart sunk a little bit. I wanted Derek so badly - no, I needed him so badly that I'd thought he must surely feel the same way. After all, I'd spent a good thirty-six hours thinking I would never taste his sweet, fiery lips or touch his velvety-smooth, bulging, muscular chest ever again. Man, what I wouldn't give to lick his abs right now like I did last night...taste his sweat on my tongue...I was yanked out of my hot fantasy by the jarring sound of the bell ringing, and I nearly tripped over my feet in my haste to get to the cafeteria. I rushed through the lunch line, all the while keeping an eye out for my fiance. 

"Hey Chris, you coming to sit?" Lydia asked me, nodding her head in the direction of the long table where all of my friends and family sat. Catching my eye, Cora lifted her hand and waved exuberantly. With a sigh, I trudged over and slid into a seat right smack in the middle of the table, between Cora and Scott. 

"Hey Chris."

"Sup!"

"Hey guys," I mumbled despondently, my thudding libido diminishing when I realized that even if Derek did show up now, I had no chance of seducing him in front of everybody. I tried to throw myself into the conversation, but as usual, it was heated and intense. 

"One of their own died because of Derek. They're going to come after him," Stiles pointed out, ripping off a piece of bread and stuffing it into his mouth. Isaac nodded, crossing his arms over his chest, and Monica let out a low growl. 

"We won't let them hurt Derek, Chris," she told me in a low, reassuring voice, and I smiled weakly. Great. So now the Alphas are after Derek? 

"But how do we fight them? Even with Ennis out, Ethan and Aiden combined-"this was said with a suggestive look, "-are stronger than us. We need help."

               I was about to pitch in and suggest that the wolves train me and Stiles in the art of using a gun so that we could be of some assitance when I felt hot breath tickle my calf and I jolted, kicking something warm and solid underneath the table. What the fuck? Sneaking a peek, I was utterly shocked but not entirely displeased to see Derek's dark form crouched in front of my chair, his head kissing a trail up my thigh and disappearing under the black skirt I had on that day. Oh boy. I felt his rough fingers latch onto my panties, tugging them down a bit so they could playfully caress my throbbing core. I stifled a loud moan, unconsciously spreading my legs farther apart and pulling on my own hair to relieve some of the sudden tension I was feeling. 

"You alright?" Allison asked me from across the table, her dark eyes watching me knowingly. I cleared my throat, trying to ignore the exploding sensations Derek was sending throughout my body as his fingers teased me. 

"Uh..yeah," I croaked, my voice hoarse and an octave or two deeper than usual. I cleared my throat again, straightening up and attempting to pay attention to what Stiles was saying. 

"-need to catch them by surprise. Our only hope of winning is to isolate Ethan and Aiden and take them out of the way. Alone, they're easy. Together, they're impossible." 

"I agree," I whimpered, sucking in a loud breath when Derek jammed one of his fingers into me, causing spasms of pleasure to erupt within me. I squirmed in my seat, wondering how nobody noticed Derek underneath the table. I guess if you weren't looking, it was easy for him to blend into the dark shadows. Oh my god. I swallowed a cry as Derek pushed another finger in and began to thrust in and out furiously, his lips licking all over my thighs. My legs began to quiver, and I struggled to remain in control. 

"Chris, do you think you can get Aiden alone? We all know he has a thing for you." At this point, I was barely even aware of who was speaking to me, but at the sound of Aiden "having a thing for me," Derek's fingers were replaced with his warm, insistent tongue, and I bit down roughly on my bottom lip when his calloused fingertips rubbed against my sensitive spot, tweeking and pinching it until my panties were dripping. Ohhh damn. Shit shit shit. I knew the instant I opened my mouth, I would let an explosive scream of intense pleasure, so I kept my lips sealed shut and nodded quickly instead. Luckily, Lydia added something about talking Danny into helping us, and everyone's focus shifted to her instead of me. Gaining some of my sense back, I kicked Derek as hard as I could and was rewarded by a low grunt of muffled displeasure from him. Unfortunately, his mouth withdrew from my lady parts, leaving them hot and needy and pounding uncomfortably with desire. 

"Hey guys," Derek's voice sounded above me, and with a startled jump, I turned my attention to the head of the table as Derek took a seat across from me, beside Allison and Isaac. How the hell did he get up there so fast? And without anybody noticing too? Damn him. Glowering at my fiance, I subtly tugged my skirt back down and rose to my feet, pressing my legs tightly together. 

"I'm gonna run to the ladies room, I'll be right back." It took all of my willpower not to sprint out of the lunch room, but when I finally got out into the hallway, I turned into a deserted aisle and tucked myself into a niche beside the water fountain where nobody could see me if they happened to walk by. Sliding my hand up my skirt, I hurriedly finished what Derek had started, letting out a much-needed moan and then another. Suddenly, a shadow cast across my heated body, and my eyes flew open in surprise.

"May I?"

****************************************************

Hey guys! So there it is - Chapter Two! Sorry it took so long to update but school is crazy :) Anyways, this was a very heated and sexual chapter! Sooo I hope you guys liked it :) More Alpha drama is coming next chapter though :( Please vote/comment and I will try to update again in a couple days! Thanksss xoxoxo