Pluto~

Grell walked around the room seeking for the next player. You sat with Undertaker since Lizzy kept trying to put those girly bonnets on you.

"Who should be next?" Grell asked out loud.

The Undertaker poked your side causing you to jump up with a laugh. You regret telling the lunatic how ticklish you were. Grell stopped and smiled at you.

"Ah! (Y/n)! Glad you volunteered!" Grell said pushing the top hat towards you.

You shot the laughing lunatic a glare as you dug through the top hat. You pulled out a bone. Grell raised an eyebrow and glanced at Undertaker.

"...what?" He asked sitting back on the couch.

"Didn't you already go?" Grell asked.

You stood there holding the bone watching the two talk. Undertaker leaned against Ciel who pushed him off annoyed.

"Dear me... Why am I always the one to be accused? I didn't put an actual bone in the hat." Undertaker said shrugging.

"Well if it wasn't him who else would be stupid enough to put a bone in MY hat." Ciel huffed.

"Well I have an ide- AAARGH!!!" Grell was cut off as a man in a suit jumped on him.

The man seemed to act like a dog by the way he panted with his tongue out and suddenly barked at you.

"Ehh..." You blinked a bit confused.

"PLUTO GET OFF ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Grell shouted.

Pluto stood up and smiled at you in a gentle way. Grell got up with a pout and shot Sebastain and William a glare as they held in there laughter.

"(Y/n) meet Pluto the demon hound." Grell growled at the man.

You smiled and petted his head as he nuzzled close to you. Suddenly you were both pushed into the closet by Grell.

"See you in seven minutes!" He said closing the door.

Pluto looked at you and smiled again. You couldn't help but admire his smile and his behavior as a dog. You found it cute. You scratched his head slightly as he snuggled close to you.

"I don't think you talk do you?" You asked.

"Actually I do." He spoke in a soothing voice.

You were a bit shocked and looked at him amazed. He stood up straight and scratched the back of his head.

"I just don't talk around everyone else for reasons." He admitted.

"I see..." You said and smiled.

Pluto suddenly grabbed your hand and placed a kiss upon it. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Keep it a secret? I promise I'll reward you if you do. Now please forgive me for this." He sighed a bit.

"For wh-" You froze when the male began to lick at your cheek.

Grell swung the door open and made a slight disgust sound.

"Pluto! Bad! Look Undertaker has his biscuits out go eat some!" Grell shouted pointing behind him.

With that said Pluto looked at you and winked before running out to tackle the mortician to the floor.

"GET YOUR DROOLING SELF OFF ME THIS IN- PLUTO! GET BACK HERE!"

Was the only thing you heard from Undertaker before Pluto ran off with the biscuits. You know you wouldn't see the last of him.