Tomatoredd x Reader

Requested by: @Ell_Gould

It was your first day looking after the clone, seemed easy enough. You've known the clones original counterparts for years now and it can't be that hard taking care of them for a couple days, right? Bing and Larry have left you their numbers on the table if anything goes wrong before they left. Also, they left an extremely long list of 'do's and don'ts', but of course, you don't look over it. It's too long anyways.

Making your way to the room where Tomatoredd was held, you felt something odd about it. Like something wasn't... right about them being held up there. It was so time consuming as well. So many doors, locks, buttons, stairs - two flights of them, 23 in each set. By the time you reached the door to Tomattoredd's room, you where utterly exhausted. Knocking on the door, more like patting it, shuffling of feet and soft murmurs could be heard soon after. The door slowly opened to show a tall figure, a mix of all four counterparts as expected. Their eyes were the most interesting part about them, a shimmering blue, spots of brown and green were speckled through out and it was just so... unreal. The clone squinted at you, trying to figure out what was occurring before you said a word. It seemed like Tord and Tom were in control at the moment.

Stuttering, you coughed up your name and what you were doing here. The clone just shrugged and opened the door a bit more to reveal more of them, smiling faintly as they looked you up and down. You stepped aside for the clone to move out of their room but they just stayed put, raising a brow.

"You.. can go upstairs if you want," you mutter as you look up at the clone, holding your hands.

Tomatoredd rubbed his arm, getting a little confused on her offer since he's never been allowed outside of his room. Tomatoredd hesitantly walks out, being careful on each step. You follow close behind, climbing the 46 stairs yet again, pressing the right buttons and finally seeing the couch to the living room. It looked so comfortable from all of the climbing. Walking over to the couch, Tomatoredd sat, taking up most of the couch by accident. You shrugged it off, sitting in the space that was left and turning on the television.

"So," the clone finally spoke, sounding like Edd, "(y/n), what do you usually do? If you're not.. 'babysitting' clones," they chuckled.

"I.. uh.. I usually just stay inside, hence why I'm so pale, but I'm into art and reading I guess," you perk up, looking over at the fusion.

"Hm," Edd was then mixed in with Matt, "anything else?"

You begin what you're passionate about, although Tomatoredd has no idea what you're going on about, they like'd to see that you're were so into it. A couple hours pass and you've gotten to know more about the clone, Larry and Bing, chatting about the other rejects and each counterpart. Soon enough, it was midnight and you didn't want to shoo Tomatoredd back to their room.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch or the bed? I don't care if you want the bed, I'll sleep here," you yawn, covering your mouth.

The fusion quieted down a bit, looking away, blushing faintly and obviously thinking of something. You pat their arm becoming a little confused, "You alright?"

The fusion nodded slightly, looking right at you. "Y-yeah, we're fine," Tord spoke up this time, "just thinking of something stupid."

Tom mumbled, making them look away, "Of course it was stupid, it was your idea."

"Oi, shut it Jehovah's witness," Tord snapped quietly.

You chuckle, absentmindedly leaning on their arm and looking at the TV again. The fusion looked down at you then quickly looks away, face becoming a bit flushed. A thought popped into your head as you felt him snap his head away from you, 'Maybe they like me..? I mean, that would be a bit odd but... It's cute.'

Smiling up at them from your thought, you yawn again and lean on them more, closing your eyes slightly. Tomatoredd didn't know what to do at this point so Edd just took over and moved their arm around you, speaking up, "I'm guessing you're really tired, hm?" The other three in the clone were nearly flipping out mentally at Edd from making a move on you.

You nod, liking the warmth that they gave off just from their arm. "Guessing I'm sleeping 'ere for tonight," you say as you feel your eyelids droop and yawn again quietly. Tomatoredd let you lay down, grabbing a light blanket and laid next to you, placing the blanket over the both of you. They blushed faintly as they turned to face away from you. After a bit of quiet, the fusion sighs and turns, wrapping their arms around you and pulling you close.

They mumbled, sounding like Tord, "I'm only doing this for warmth. We're cold." You mumble back, opening an eye slightly to look at them, "It's fine, I'm cold as well."

You could feel his heart flutter from the look you gave him accidentally, his face flushing a bit more than it was. Closing your eyes again, you moved closer to them and hid your face in the multi-colored hoodie, becoming warm and smiling faintly. Tomatoredd just sat there stiff, looking down at you and examined how'd your face was while you relaxed in their arms. After a couple of moments, you felt their forehead on yours, making it your turn to blush. The fusion fidgeted before intertwining their legs with yours, almost like it was hesitating. It was cute enough to make you chuckle faintly before drifting off to sleep finally.

This is something you can get used to for a couple of days.

---

(Okay, wow, that was actually pretty fun to write. Sorry it's so late! Tell me if you want me to continue this, I'll make a separate book so I can do so.)