Chapter 1

*Aria's P.O.V*

I was walking into the house to find Lori on the couch. "Hey Lori", I said, "What are you doing here? You were supposed to be in school seven hours ago". "Well", said Lori, "I ditched school". "Again Lori?", I asked, "You know what dad said he would do if he found out you ditched school for the seventeenth time". "I didn't ditch school for the seventeenth time", Lori said, "It was for the eighteenth time". "Whatever", I said, "I'm gonna get started on my homework". I sat at the table and took out my notebook and pen. "Oh Lori", I said, "Don't forget. We have that big history test tomorrow". "Whatever", Lori said as she kept texting on her phone, "Oh by the way, dad said he had a surprise for us". "Lori", I said, "If this is another one of your tricks to get me out of the house so you can throw a party, it's not gonna work this time". "It's not a trick Aria", she said. "Sure it isn't", I said as I focused back on my homework.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was reading a book and Lori was on her phone when dad came into the room. "Girls", he said, "I have a surprise for you". "What is it?", I asked. "I know!", said Lori, "You're buying us hover boards!" "No", said dad, "We are getting a maid and butler!" "Yippee", said Lori sarcastically. "Hey dad", I said, "I'm excited that we're getting a maid and a butler but LORI DITCHED SCHOOL FOR THE EIGHTEENTH TIME!" "Snitch", Lori mumbled under her breath.